What's your most Recent Purchase? [Archive]

For a moment I thought I was looking at my own card. Bought one of these in 2019 on eBay, not too long after the event. Later on I also bought one of my favorite Pikachu artworks with Kouki Saitou’s signature: POP4. :slight_smile:

Greetz,
Quuador

19 Likes

omg this are gorgeous!!! :heart_eyes:

Some recent purchases!

28 Likes

I love those Red/Green Gift Set Promos! Articuno and Scyther are 10/10. :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

100% agree! I love looking at these cards.

2 Likes

Legit! That is certifiably legit.

1 Like

Grabbed these! Decided to include them with my S11 set. I’ll probably also include the Lucario/Darkrai V/STAR trainer half decks, as well as glaceon and Leafeon. Pretty interesting as well that TPCi chose Darkrai as essentially the astral radiance mascot when buddy doesnt even have a full art or special art in the set. Darkrai wasnt even in the Japanese set (shouldve been imo).

10 Likes

100% agree with you on Darkrai. I’m hoping VSTAR universe makes up for it.

3 Likes

New arrivals this week :heart_eyes:

24 Likes

Pokemon i need to see get love in VSTAR universe:

Deoxys - SA/FA
Jirachi - SA
Ho-Oh - SA
Darkrai - SA/FA

Id rly like to see Groudon/ Ky, legendary beasts, regis get some more love as well. Any others?

15 Likes

14 Likes

Nothing special. Cheap pickup.

22 Likes

Not particularly exciting, but two matching OC Radiant Pokémon:

10 Likes

Damn :flushed: how does one acquire such minty grails

2 Likes

Here is one of my new grail cards I recently picked up, A southern island Mew holo shift :grin:

25 Likes

Cracked open a Worlds 22’ Promo pack. As my first Worlds promos in my collection I plan to keep a few of them.

What’s interesting is the holo effect is different on the silver bordered Asian cards compared to yellow-bordered EN ones. One has a rainbow effect and the other is gold only.

16 Likes

I can check if my radiant Steelixes are OC like this

1 Like

How do you guys like my new Beautifly? I honestly didn’t even realize it was off until I got the invoice.

20 Likes

Finally can add this Victini to the collection, and for a super affordable price too!

9 Likes