Whats your favourite fossil set pokemon?

Whats your favourite fossil set pokemon? You can never have too many Krabbys. imgur.com/gallery/HNSXgUz

4 Likes

Ooh, it would have been a really difficult question to answer if it weren’t for this guy (feels like I’m shilling my collection thread here but it’s the only photo I have):

I’m also partial to Articuno, Ditto, Hypno and Kabutops.

7 Likes

17 Likes

There is only one correct answer

7 Likes

Such a great set. Extremely and unfairly underrated imho. Almost as good as Jungle in my opinion, Himeno did a great job here aswell.

It’s hard to think of a card that I don’t like, but these are probably my top favorites if I was forced to choose some.

(sorry in advance @brendantheclayboy for stealing the Slowbro :wink:)

5 Likes

Thanks to everyone who’s replied already. It looks like Krabby is in the lead. nish should be happy. :blush:

1 Like

Seadra

5 Likes

Out of nostalgia, Dragonite is my favorite card, but I also agree with @muk, on these artworks. Psyduck, Grimer & Slowbro’s color pallet + detail hit different. Muk… I just loved it as a kid since Ash had him. Pisses me off a PSA 10 is sub $300 as he isn’t loved enough.

3 Likes

Also, Omanyte & Magmar are honorable mentions. Fossil Magmar is WAAAAAy better than base.

4 Likes

Krabby and Kabutops :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I’ve always liked the moltres personally

4 Likes

So much nicer than base Zapdos. Deal with it

3 Likes

This has to be one of the most wholesome arts of all time.

Fossil Haunter deserves to be in here, reaching out of the inky purple shadows. Cool for a middle evolution to get a holo too.

4 Likes

For me, its gotta be the Omanyte. I just love the colours. Next after that is Slowpoke, just a really classic looking card to me:

9 Likes

The colouring in fossil is so awesome, I absolutely love this set. Thanks to everyone for contributing. It is so good seeing all these cards are loved.

4 Likes

Have you seen or heard of the legendary Spaghetti Slowpoke?

1 Like

I always loved the aerodactly card as a kid. I thought it was a picture of Aerodactyl in ancient times because of the background plants seeming very dinosaur age as a kid. This is definitely one of the few cards that is better as a non holo rather than holo.

2 Likes

Too many good ones to pick just one:

3 Likes

Slowpoke. That card never fails to make me smile

3 Likes

Spaghetti slowpoke? Also I agree its hard to pick a fav with so many great choices… maybe 1 rare, 1 uncommon and 1 common is allowed.

1 Like