What's the most adorable pokemon card in your collection!?

Thank you! Another adorable mew card other than the one I posted and __'s Mew 013 is the CoroCoro Mew. What I really like about the mew card I posted is that the entire card is sparkly foil.

2 Likes

@swarm, thats a cute one too!! love it!
@deltazero, I love the whole card when it’s a sparkly foil, it looks so pretty and the artwork is very cute! All the mew cards I’ve seen on here and that I’ve come across on eBay. I feel like I need majority of the mew cards because they have some of my favorite artwork

1 Like

This is most adorable guy in my collection.

6 Likes

13 Likes

I think the most adorable card would be Caterpie from Extended Sheet 1 / Quick Starter Gift Set. Mine is currently with PSA, so here’s the picture from Bulbapedia:

A close runner-up would be Manaphy from the XY promo set:

And then these RC cards from Legendary Treasures:

…and these Eevee evolutions from Generations:

12 Likes

This is really one of my favourite Bulbasaurs in my binder

6 Likes

6 Likes

Those growlithe are fkn adorable! What set is that from? I need it!

1 Like

I pulled it from a black and white legendary treasures pack. I believe it is part of the radiant collection subset. I think the Japanese equivalent is the Shiny Collection.

1 Like

The Crochet Pokemon: pkmncards.com/artist/asako-ito/

10 Likes

@alakazamthat That’s a really cool card! I love the artwork!!

@charizandrew what an adorable growlithe!!! Love it!

@pichufan I LOVE ALL OF THOSE!! Those are some of the cutest cards I’ve ever seen!

@genosha I love that Bulbasaur!! its so adorable!!
@sealed grace That Ho-oh is one of my favorite ho-oh cards, the artwork and the colors on it are amazing and cool!

I am so pleased with everyone’s responses on this thread!! I am so happy seeing all these cards! :blush:

3 Likes

A lot of the cosplay Pikachus are really cute. This is probably my favorite:

11 Likes

Cutest Gyarados is definitely Dragons Exalted:

But cutest Pokemon in my collection has got to be Venonat from EX FireRed & LeafGreen (my side collection):

7 Likes

Awww poor Dedenne!! Haha Dedenne is easily one of my favorite pokemon. I just love all the mouse/hamster/chinchilla esq ones haha. Have to look into this card now myself!

1 Like

@surfnsnow,hahaha awwee! that card is so cute!
@azulryu, that gyarados card looks awesome!! So cool! and that venonat is adorable!

1 Like

Some cute ones from the new set I got today!

2 Likes

Cute AND creepy :heart:

13 Likes