What's the most adorable pokemon card in your collection!?

Hello all! I was looking on eBay at certain psa graded cards for some of the pokemon I enjoy such as mew, Celebi, chansey, etc. I’m new to collecting graded cards, so I was wondering what are some cards in your collection that you find simply adorable!? Hope you’re all having a good day and can’t wait to see some of your cards! I am hoping to collect some more graded cards soon!
:blush:

5 Likes

25 Likes

Excellent choice of an adorable card

2 Likes

@chappo, awwee!! that is very adorable!

9 Likes

:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I’m a mew collector, so this is very difficult for me. I ended up with a 3 way tie between 3 different pokemon cards:

and of course, a mew

8 Likes

I still need this card in both English and Japanese. Great choice!

1 Like

I just bought one of these myself recently and I adore it!

2 Likes

Thats awesome! I actually bought mine from Smpratte haha.

1 Like

If the grade doesn’t matter to you, I think Smpratte still has a PSA 9 on his ebay :blush:

Haha nice! That makes it even more special! :blush:
I just have a raw copy for now, but ill get a psa one down the road or buy one to try and grade (mines has a tiny bit of off centering and whitening). Definitely up there with my other fave mew, Coro Coro

1 Like

CoroCoro Mew was originally gonna be the one I post but couldn’t decide haha. Looking forward to seeing you get one eventually. :blush:

I’d adore it too! I think I have this mew in raw form, but I think my next mew collection purchase might be ___'s Mew 013 Play. After that, I am definitely going after this mew!!

2 Likes

Oh the play one is adorable too! I somehow came across that a few weeks back and almost went for it also, but a few other cards took priority over it haha.

Im not going to link it here (lot of work haha) but my all tike favorite cute card would have to be Aquapolis Azumarill. I have to buy one in a psa 10 (i have 9 myself) but it always just makes me smile a ton. Im so glad i got into the e reader series just because i feel the art is some of the best all around in terms of cuteness. im a sucker for cards like that :blush:

1 Like

That is a cute card! I was looking through my collection and I noticed that many of the common and uncommon cards from the e-reader series have very underappreciated and/or cute art. Yes, all cute cards/pokemon are hard to turn down. There’s a reason why I focus so much on collecting mews, umbreons, and espeons.

1 Like

@papafrankgod I love how gyarados looks! It looks really cool!

1 Like

@themewcollector I LOVE LOVE THAT CARD! Mew is one of my all time favorite pokemon, now I need this card haha!

1 Like

@deltazero, Those are all super adorable!!! I love them!! The last one of mew is my favorite, another mew card I will need to add to my collection haha

1 Like

One of my favorites

11 Likes