What grade do you think this would get?

Just picked this up and wondering what grade I could expect to get for it if I got it graded. Any input would be appreciated as I am completely new to graded cards.
imgur.com/a/xjHMkrP

Hard to pregrade from pictures cause too much can’t be seen.
Plus these non holos aren’t worth much anyway so probably a waste of money to send in, unless for sentimental reasons or to fill a set.

1 Like

Looks like a psa 11

1 Like

could be anywhere from an 8 to a 10 if it doesn’t have any major issues not visible in the photos.

It’s really difficult to tell, especially on a white background.

1 Like

Oh that’s a super rare ghost edge misprint, when you try to take pictures the edges blur. It’s worth at least 1000000 dollars

Just kidding. Impossible to get an estimate. As Gary mentioned, unless this is nostalgic. It’s probably not worth getting graded

Since grading is so precise it can be hard to distinguish between PSA 5 and PSA 9 on photos/vidoes. Even Youtubers who show PSA returns on high quality cameras you will often find people wondering why did that get a 5 because you can’t see it on the video

1 Like

Really can’t tell at all from photos buddy. Has to be seen in person to really assess the condition of the card.

Front looks okay but cannot tell with the back. Pro tip, use a black background helps to show any back whitening a lot better

Hardly a waste of time in my opinion. PSA 10 in that card is $500+

$500+ in a PSA 10 doesn’t seem too shabby to my wallet.

www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-professional-grading-thread/30930/1

We now have a megathread for these types of questions