Thoughts on this as a PSA10?

imgur.com/gallery/VdKUMRz

Front is flawless. Photo shows back of card. Is this normal for a 10 grade? Would you pay less for such a card given this is a high end card (around $1k USD).

If front is flawless then there’s no issue with that :blush: it’s a minor minor Mark. Just depends how picky you are :ok_hand:

2 Likes

That tiny little mark was probably on the card right when it was pulled and some sort of cutting/factory deffect. Plenty of Gold Stars i see (PSA10) have those tiny nicks.

If front is flawless that should be a solid 10.

1 Like

I’d pay as much less as possible for any card ever given the option!

I can barely even see what you’re talking about.

If that isn’t a prime example of a PSA 10 (assuming the front is flawless like you say) than Idk what is.

Way too picky if that tiny tiny tiny dot is a concern to you.

1 Like

16 Likes

^ Immediate reaction after:

1 Like

It could be a 7 cause pictures don’t tell the whole story. All flaws can’t be seen in photos. That said, based on your pic, looks like a 10.

4 Likes

If I bought a high end PSA 10 that looked like this, I would be happy not upset. You could resumbit this to PSA twenty times and it would come back as a 10 each time.

2 Likes

Looks like an ideal 9 to me

2 Likes

Seems quite polarizing then haha.

I’ve been looking at some of my psa 10s very closely tonight and you can actually find quite a few miniscule imperfections when you look close enough. The more PSA 10s I’ve bought, the more I understand what the grade encompasses and that this is just to be expected.

Remember PSA 10 literally means “virtually”, or almost perfect, per their description. You can find a flaw or two on MOST PSA 10s if you look hard enough. :blush:

2 Likes

What I mean is, if it was in a PSA 9 case it would be the optimal point of cost vs. condition. The ideal 9 to buy

2 Likes

I’m crying :laughing: you’d have to be a top tier nickel and dimer to actually get someone to lower their price on a card because of that mark

1 Like

Psa 10s are not perfect cards. I have plenty of psa 10s that look worse. If you want a perfect card, buy a black label bgs 10

1 Like