What are your 2024 collection goals?

Last years goals

Looking back on 2023 I achieved some of the things I set out to do. A main goal was to streamline my collection, and trim the fat. I was initially held back in this regard by wanting to grade to optimize returns, and one of the goals was to make my first personal PSA-submission. I made 2 PSA-submissions, so I made that happen. Consolidating/selling has been slowwww, partially because I have a hard time letting go after all, and partially because I only sell locally. Another goal was to add Vaporeon and Jolteon goldstar from the PLAY promo’s to my collection, which I’m happy to report I managed to do.

For 2024 my goals will be:

• Sell more! I have (relatively) so much money tied up in sealed items, raw cards and slabs that could be put to better use.
  • Add Flareon goldstar PLAY promo to my collection.
  • Visit Japan to hunt cards directly from the source (trip already planned).
  • Collect some vending series cards, I love these cards, and it’s been on the back of my mind for almost a year now.

@stagecoach Impressive how much of the PLAY promo’s you managed to collect in a year! I remember discussing how you’d fare on a budget, but it seems you took a liking to the set ;D.

4 Likes