What are your 2023 collection goals?

Let’s first look back at my 2022 goals:

1. Keep up with FA Supporter, Seviper, and English Pikachu releases

Done. :slight_smile:

• My FA Supporter & Character Rare collection is still complete, except for some incoming cards.
  • My Seviper collection is almost complete, only missing one Traditional Chinese Seviper from the Darkrai Vstar deck (there is a Dark + Lucario decks eBay listing for ~85 USD excluding shipping/import fees, so a bit too high for my liking) and the three new Simplified Chinese Seviper (haven’t found a good source for Simplified Chinese singles yet).
  • Apart from the holo SwSh League stamped Pikachu that was given at World 2022 apparently, I’ve kept up with all English and Japanese exclusive Pikachu releases a.f.a.i.k.
  1. Try to find the Swedish sealed Moltres

Done. The sealed portion of my Moltres collection is finally 100% complete. :smiley:

1. Try to find the German/Spanish Surfing/Flying Pikachu promos (not too realistic in terms of rarity and availability, since I’ve only seen two each ever - but the only realistic Pikachu cards left in terms of prices from the ten missing, since the others are: one English Art Academy Pikachu; four Japanese Art Academy Pikachu; and the Japanese SNAP Photo Contest Pikachu.

Nope. I knew this was a long shot, since I’ve only seen them twice each in the past 7+ years. Ah well, I hope to find them one day.

1. Try to find the matte bronze, silver, golden, and shiny golden Seviper figures and Seviper Amada stickers (and perhaps some other missing non-TCG Seviper stuff). Apart from one Chinese knockoff figure that’s sold out everywhere, those metal ones are the only Seviper figures I’m aware of that I’m still missing.

Unfortunately another nope. I saw earlier this week I missed out on the matte golden Seviper figure on Mercari. :sob: So I’m still looking for these 4 out of 5 metal figures; the Chinese KO figure; that last pesky Amada Attack Entei sticker; and anything else on my wanted list.

As for my goals for 2023, it’s basically the same as last year minus the sealed Swedish Moltres. :person_shrugging: (I am still looking for a GRAAD-9+ graded Italian Moltres; Platin-9+ graded German Lavados; and CGA-90+ graded corrected English Moltres to 100% complete that collection, though.)

Greetz,
Quuador

7 Likes