What are you buying?

I’m currently primarily buying loads of non-TCG Seviper stuff:

• Figures: I’m pretty sure I found all of them except for three metal ones now, which is pretty surprising considering I only started buying them about three months ago;
  • Stickers: mainly focusing on Amada, since those are awesome (of which I’m still missing five), but I buy every Seviper sticker I can find right now;
  • Non-TCG cards: still missing quite a few, but also already got a fair amount thus far;
  • Plushies: I’ve got both existing Seviper plushies a.f.a.i.k.;
  • DVDs: got an English; Japanese; and French DVD featuring a Seviper on the cover. No idea if there are any others, but I haven’t seen any other yet;
  • etc. etc. (posters; pogs; metal tags; poker chips; pins; bags; towels; cushions; etc.)

As I said, every non-TCG Seviper item I can find. :blush: I’ll be posting them in my collection thread and the Pokémon Plushies/Merchandize/Toys thread once everything has arrived.

Let me tell you, it’s refreshing to pay 1-5 USD for stuff, and the occasional 25-40 bucks. :grin: Instead of 40+ by default, and the occasional 1k… :confused:

Apart from that I’m still waiting for my two July pre-orders for the Pikachu V-Union boxes… :unamused: After I opened those, I will buy any missing Celebrations card I want. And I’m also still looking for the Swedish and Danish sealed Moltres to finish my sealed Moltres promo collection, and the last 12 missing Pikachu TCG cards (although I probably can’t afford them rn tbh…).

PS:

There are currently 14 Pokémon TCG languages, of which 11 active. :wink:

Greetz,
Quuador

5 Likes