What are some of your favorite threads from E4?

I mean overall everything has been really positive even the threads we don’t agree with. Even the one member that has been somewhat of a problem is also extremely entertaining. Cough cough D Blastoise haha. But I laugh like hell reading the responses. I try to give the person advice but they don’t listen but still I laugh so hard at the logic haha. If that’s not entertaining I dont know what is :slight_smile:

Collection threads are my favorite. Especially the ones of people who have been on the forum for a long time and update them every now and then. You can really go through and see the evolution of a collector and a collection, it is really exciting. Sometimes I look back on my own collection thread, it is great to have a record of when cards came in and exactly how I was feeling when I got them.

Some close runners-up: Secret Santa is probably one of the most wholesome things we do, and the gift sharing thread is always amazing. Articles and Guides are very helpful as are the discovery threads, like the recent one about the Ivy Pikachu advertisement.

3 Likes

I read the 2019 secret santa thread and man it looks like so much fun. I can’t wait to get involved with it in the future!

2 Likes

The recent snap contest was a lot of fun!

@rybatony, Secret Santa is such a warm feeling! I look forward to it every year! :blush:

2 Likes

I checked out those photos and the thread. It brought back so many memories I want to buy a n64 again so I can play :slight_smile:

1 Like

I did my first secret santa with my friends last year and it is so much fun. When do people typically have to sign up to be a part of it?

1 Like

I get that feeling all the time! I watch this one guy who does super mario 64 speedruns and it has given me the itch so bad to play that game again. The problem i have is I wouldnt be able to hook it up to my TV because of all the old connections it has

1 Like

It varies each year but, generally, October/November time frame. We got a later start last year. Also need a minimum post count, here is the link to the thread: www.elitefourum.com/t/e4-secret-santa-2019/24779/1

2 Likes

Awesome I can’t wait!

1 Like