Went through my collection

Was sorting out my collection - moving things and storing them a bit better as it was all getting a bit cramped! Thought i’d take a few pictures…didn’t quite realise how many cards I had…!

Few photos

1st Edition Chinese Base Box

more to follow…

11 Likes

…continued

Complete Vending set

4 Likes

Beautiful stuff…

1 Like

…some of my PSAs

Teach set

Pokedude

Unsure of origin of this…a miniature card

Do have Misty too…

Illustrator set

Love this set

JR Rally Jumbo Set

9 Likes

Some sealed cards

Also have various sealed 1st ed Booster Boxes, and countless other cards from sets/promos/etc etc

:blush:

4 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

Wait what’s the yellowish stamp on that one jigglypuff card? I’ve only seen the black star version before :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Holy cow. What an epic collection!

1 Like

Uhh…i’ll be honest I have no idea. I have a Pikachu that’s the same though - I don’t even remember getting them lol :blush:

This collection is incredible!

You don’t happen to have a spare of this promo

or the Melee Scramble Pikachu do you?

Super jealous of a lot of the cards you’ve got, this must have taken quite some time to build up.

edit:

Could I see a picture of the Pikachu?

double edit:
Is the Pikachu/Jigglypuff the grey star ones with yellow text? I looked at the picture a bit larger and that’s what it looked like. If that’s what it is I don’t need to see a picture of the pikachu

I saw, it’s the one I still need X)

Guessing you’re not trading/selling that either? Haha.

Anywho - quite impressive. I’ve never seen so many sealed things in one place.

1 Like

:open_mouth: Amazing! I had no clue you had such cards…University Magikarp, Trophy Khan, PSA 10 SSB No. 1, TMB Phone Cards…insane :blush:

2 Likes

Lovely collection man, motivating me to take a load of photos of mine!

Good god… It’s gorgeous.

Haha nice ! You know its beyond Out of control when you are “moving a few things around” and don’t exactly realize everything you have accumulated :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome stuff, never heard of Scramble secret rares that is cool bulba says approx. 100 copies each

1 Like

Well, that was…Onixpected.

4 Likes

WHo would of thought a thing 1 could own such greatness xD

Give me the khan now.

1 Like

You have good taste with booster boxes. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m not thing 1…I’m neutral :stuck_out_tongue: