Watch out for this buyer. 4778resale54154

This person bought a listing of 5 PSA/BGS Pokemon Cards from me on Saturday the 20th. I received a email from eBay today (24th) requesting a refund for the listing i had just recently sold. Of course my first thought is maybe its just a tiny big of damage or something small that might of changed his mind. Well this person claimed that i only shipped out 1 of the 5 PSA/BGS cards. And now he/she is trying to keep 4 of the 5 so they he could return something for their money back. This post was made purely to warn anyone that might run into this guy. I will include a screenshot of the email i received.

Add this person to your block list : 4778resale54154

imgur.com/a/QzpU9ra

Forgot to also mention before he bought my auction he messaged me out of nowhere trying to super lowball my listing. And i shut him down. My guess is hes doing this out of spite?

1 Like

Blocked thanks and good luck

1 Like

@boozki, Can you link their profile? Ebay member search isn’t working well on my end.

I checked their bid activity from your auction, they have a pretty high amount of bid retractions:

2 Likes

@smpratte, Of course. I hope this is the correct link. www.ebay.com/usr/4778resale54154?ul_noapp=true

1 Like

Thanks for that! Judging by their ridiculously toxic feedback this might be the same asshole who has been hitting numerous businesses. I sent you a PM to verify the details.

2 Likes

4778resale54154 Is Blocked from all my IDs.

1 Like