Another Buyer to Block

Just got a message from ebay that a buyer is attemtping a charge back for an order placed exactly 30 days ago lol.

I’m completely covered and won’t be on the hook for this but I advise adding them to the block list.

18 Likes

He is attempting a 4k chargeback on me, looking forward to eBay’s action on this since my card went thru authentication AND he left a positive feedback :thinking:

14 Likes

Looks like they’ve been doing this all year. :frowning:

5 Likes

What a POS. If this buyer has been routinely doing this you’d think ebay would take legal action or do an IP ban.

2 Likes

Can someone link their profile?

5 Likes

https://www.ebay.com/usr/thepokemonprofessor

1 Like

Here ya go
https://www.ebay.com/usr/thepokemonprofessor

1 Like

Thanks! Added them to the block list. :hammer:

1 Like

Is this the person from this thread?WTB: German Base Set Theme Decks, Booster Box and Charizard PSA 10

:person_shrugging:

1 Like

I think that is a different person. The E4 member is pinging out of Europe. I think the eBay scammer is from Alaska, US.

1 Like

attempting charge back on me as well.

8 Likes

Isn’t this guy in grand larceny territory at this point?

11 Likes

How is eBay even allowing this many charge backs? There should be red flags all over this place. Would suck if eBay does end up paying them out.

11 Likes

“The buyer did not recognise the transaction” I think he needs to have a word with his son

10 Likes

How many non E4 members do you think this is happening to right now? With the values we know from this thread, in addition to how brazen this is, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trying to scam $50,000+ in charge backs.

6 Likes

Seems like a good way to obliterate your credit score, but I have no idea how someone can do it so many times, let alone once.

Yes, this is grand larceny.

If he resides in Alaska as others have suggested, he’s already at a second-degree grand larceny charge (Class C Felony; max 5 years in prison; up to $50,000 fine).

If he has racked up more than $25,000 in charge-backs, it would be a first-degree grand larceny charge (Class B Felony; max 10 years in prison; up to $100,000 fine).

9 Likes

On the looking to buy thread, it says there are multiple locations that cards can be sent to. Is there a way to prove if it is him any other way?