WANT: THAI Electrode from Jet Black Spirit

haha didnt even notice it was you !

1 Like

BUMP

Hey everyone! I’m searching for the Korean print of Voltorb and Electrode Emerald Break. Please let me know if you might have it. @omahanime?

I’m also looking for Voltorb and Electrode from Emerald Break in RH and regular for the following languages when they release later this week:

English
French
German
Italian
Spanish

I’m also on the lookout for the Unlimited versions of the Japanese Emerald Break as well, whenever those become available. If you know anyone who may have any of these cards, please let me know! Thank you!

Not yet, but I will.

Let me know if you get extras so we can work something out :blush:

It is finally here! If anyone has the Voltorb or Electrode from Roaring Skies, please let me know so we can work out a deal :blush:

1 Like

shoot me a pm i have those

1 Like

Still looking for some Japanese Voltorbs and Electrodes!

Up!

Russian roaring skies do not exist now

I know, but I just have them there for the future when they do come out. :grin:

Since I can’t find the individual cards, now I’m looking for the booster box for Clash at the Summit in unlimited edition

Seriously none on yahoo japan?

As far as I can see, nothing.

The unlimited Legend sets have been a pain in the butt to find let alone the reverse holos. I’ve seen each of the cards I am looking for only once and only two of them I ever had a chance to get if I had seen them soon enough.

Hey man! I happen to have the E2 voltorb unlimited if interested. :blush:

1 Like

I’d be very interested! It is 34 correct? I’d also be interested in Voltorb 33 1st edition if you have that as well.

Rump a bump bump

vum[p

bumpity bumb

Update, currently looking for Japanese 20th Anniversary CP6 Voltorb and Electrode in 1st edition and unlimited.