Thai Middleman

Hello,

I am looking for someone to help me with a purchase I want to make.
Of course will compensate for the help!

(May or may not be for the last card for a complete Porygon collection till date) :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t have a Thai middleman, but depending on the card, it might be in stock on ojamacard.com or you could perhaps ask bababooshop on eBay if he has it lying around somewhere. Those were usually my two go-to places when I was looking to buy Thai Pikachu/Seviper cards.

And nice you only need one last card to complete the collection! I hope you’ll be able to buy it, and it’ll arrive soon. :blush: A.f.a.i.k. you’ll be the third person to complete a single Pokémon collection in all languages in that case, after me with Seviper and taatrob with Togepi. :grin:

(Although I know a lot of people looking for their last or last two cards to complete their single Pokémon collections.)

Greetz,
Quuador

2 Likes

Thank you @quuador, reached out to bababooshop, I did find it on ojamacard, but they don’t take paypal anymore, and I’ve had problems with my bank transferring out of country etc, it’s such a big hassle, I just hope to find someone that could facilitate the purchase :blush:

That’s awesome! Didn’t realize anyone but you had completed one, gratz to taatrob! ^^ (And yourself, of course).

Usually it’s always the hardest card that is left as the last, but I specifically didn’t want that to happen, so once the Korean Unl. Base Set popped up, I knew I’d be able to finish the collection, it was just a matter of time :wink:

1 Like

Hey, I completed Electrode briefly lol it was my Voltorb collection that I thought was complete until I discovered another missing card haha

2 Likes

Ah, good point! I always see your Voltorb + Electrode collection as one, but you’re indeed right that your Electrode collection was complete for a moment while you were looking for that final Voltorb. :grin: Best of luck finding that Korean RH Voltorb, Eric. I’ll keep my eyes open (although I don’t search for foreign cards too often anymore since I stopped collecting modern Pikachu in all languages).

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

I’ve bought from this seller before with success www.ebay.com/itm/394039210668

2 Likes

Thank you, sent them a message, hopefully they can help :blush: