WANT: THAI Electrode from Jet Black Spirit

Bump! I am mostly interested in the Aquapolis and Skyridge Voltorbs and Electrodes in unlimited JPN.

No longer looking for unlimited Korean! Now searching for 1st edition Base Electrode in Korean.

1 Like

Up! Still searching for a few Japanese cards.

Guess what? One less on you want list buddy!

2 Likes

Had to dig through thousends of cards, but I’ve got at least one of of your list :wink:

OMG! What would you trade/sell it for? Thanks so much for looking through those cards!

Free for you, just pm me your info and they’ll be on their way. It’s only near mint though.

Unlimited Japanese Clash at the Summit RH cards still at the top of my list! Does anyone know where I can find unlimited L3 cards? Or even a box?

New year, but still looking for the same cards! Here’s hoping 2015 is the year I finish my collection!

1 Like

New set, new wants!

@pottsinator

1 Like

Have you talked to Dennis Seeburger at all about the German needs?

I’d assume so, but if not, worth a shot

I’ve asked a ton of sellers on Ebay and elsewhere, but I’m unsure if I’ve ever asked this person. Are they an ebay seller?

Hey! If you send me your address I’ll send you all that I have :blush:

Uh, his username is Lotti?
Idk if he’s ever here. But I can message him on FaceBook for you if you’ve not asked him.

@pottsinator I will PM you :grin:

@churlocker That would be great, thanks!

@tonysandlin

Do you still need XY6 Torbs and Trodes?

Sorry, just picked them up :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be searching for the unlimited variants as soon as they are available, though.

1 Like

hey if u could PM me pics of the German voltorbs i can search for you in a group im in with german players

Aquapolis 64 Voltorb HOLO - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/4/48/VoltorbAquapolis64.jpg
EX Smaragd Voltorb HOLO - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/e/e5/VoltorbEXEmerald71.jpg
EX Smaragd Electrode HOLO - cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/6/68/ElectrodeEXEmerald27.jpg

Obviously all German and also reverse holo, though the pictures don’t show it. Thanks for the help! I’m waiting on those Portuguese cards and I will keep looking for the Portuguese Bianca FA for you!

2 Likes