Vegas Shooting

For those that haven’t heard, we’ve had a major shooting here in town.
I’ve gotten messages from members here on e4 checking on me. Though I was close I’m fine. Couple deaths many have been hit though. Prayers they make it.

Kinda shows us what’s the difference between our great site and others. We are a special community who honestly care about each other. It goes well beyond Pokemon…

29 Likes

stay safe man

3 Likes

I just heard about this on the radio. Glad your safe man, hopefully all the chaos surrounding what’s happening come to a close soon.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re safe, thanks for letting us know.

1 Like

Stay safe Gary! The world is killing itself :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Glad you’re okay Gary!

1 Like

Good to know you’re safe brother, thanks for updating us

1 Like

First I am hearing of it :tada:

Good to know you are safe!

1 Like

50 dead.

Insanity.

3 Likes

Just heard it on the news… sad

1 Like

It is horrible to think, but I am surprised it has taken this long for someone to take so many with them. When someone is prepared to die and plans to go down in a blaze of glory like this I don’t know how they wouldn’t be able to take 100 with them. 32nd floor of a hotel firing down into a crowd of thousands with automatic weapons. I hope the toll doesn’t rise much above 50 but I fear it may. Luckily he didn’t seem to have multiple guns as there was delay between reloads. What a terrible, terrible thing.

1 Like

For anyone replying to this thread, please do not try and turn this into a gun control or any other political issue discussion/argument. Any posts of that nature will be deleted.

3 Likes

Wow. So so sad. Glad the people of e4 are ok.

1 Like

Wow. So so sad. Glad the people of e4 are ok.

1 Like

Amen…

Gary so glad to hear you are ok. I hope all your family and friends are safe. Being from Orlando, I spent my late teens and early twenties at Pulse and a year later, I haven’t gone back; I avoid the street at all cost. What I can tell you is that these events bring the good people and you shouldn’t expect any less from your town. We can’t make sense why people do evil things like this but it is the good that comes after that will amaze you. :heart_eyes: Pleass let us know if you need anything! :blush:

2 Likes

At least 50 dead and that number is sure to rise, at least 200 injured… So, so sad and terrible.

Glad to hear you’re okay, Gary.

1 Like

When I woke up and saw the news this morning I just felt deflated. This has been business as usual. Mass shooting after mass shooting. I’m not going to debate what the cause of it is however, SOMETHING has to change. We as a people need to come together to fix this issue. How many more men, women, and children have to die unnecessarily for us as a people to look in the mirror and say enough is enough.

There were a total 6 shooting deaths in Japan in 2014. There were over 30,000+ in the US in the same year. This culture of violence has got to change.

Glad you are alright, Gary. You are the only person I know in the Vegas area so I thought of you when I read the news. Hope none of your friends or loved ones were affected either.

5 Likes

He was 64.

Double insanity.

2 Likes

My thoughts go out to all affected by this horrible tragedy, especially glad you’re safe Gary. Please update us on your friends/family and hopefully they’re all safe as well.

This cannot continue. We must change.

1 Like