Sadly and with a VERY heavy heart, goodbye to Pokémon

I know this will come as a shock to all but I’ve been offered a very fair amount for my entire Pokémon inventory and collection. I discussed the prospect with my wife and she agreed it was time. She was convinced by my last two extended hospital stays, and the needs of the kids that it may be best.
I will never forget the sharing we’ve all done and the community we’ve built. It’s a little ironic for me that this has all been finalized on Easter Sunday.
God bless you all and may great success follow you from now till the day all your dreams come true. Gary "The King":wink:

16 Likes

It’s already the second :neutral_face:

3 Likes

This post would be longer if this was real.

6 Likes

This post scared me…

After I got through the really boring message about like kids and a real life and stuff blah blah blah I just see this picture of @pkmnflyingmaster holding a poor child hostage against her will… it is so sad :slightly_frowning_face:

Roasted

1 Like

It is still April 1st in Vegas. Waiting until the last minute, Well played Gary!

I’ll get you guys next year lol.

7 Likes

is that gary in the easter bunny suit ? quick recovery.

1 Like

Good one, Gary!

1 Like

For a second I was like… of course Gary would decide to do this when I cannot afford the stuff I want from his collection and then I thought to myself Wait a sec…

2 Likes

You cheeky bugger, had me for a minute there.

1 Like

No use in telling you to send them my way.

1 Like

Saw it coming from the title there old timer. Nice try though boi!

1 Like

Went back to the Pawn shop and convinced Rick Harrison!? LMAO

Who could afford your entire collection other than a sick person with too much money to piss away!?

1 Like

wow I thought this was real. Sigh. I felt bad. But I’m glad its not true.

1 Like

I offer a 200k dollars and a brand new sweat pants for your entire inventory

1 Like

That’s exactly what I thought!

Don’t know of anyone out there that could afford to purchase Gary’s entire collection - unless of course he forgets to pay his Storage Unit Fee and we see his locker auctioned-off on Storage Wars! LOL

I like to think that I’ve made a small dent within his collection over the years; it’s doubtful though… Haha

1 Like

I only wish this were real.

1 Like

treee-

fiddy.

Your cold blooded brother;)

1 Like