Gary’s inventory video

www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_KwBqW6k0Q

Wow ! Is all I can say, time to hang up my boots and call it quits :joy::joy: unbelievable amount of extras just chilling there! Great stuff

8 Likes

is it just me or would anyone else just love to sniff that box? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

seriously tho the man has an unbelievable collection and its been awesome watching these vids they are doing recently :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks for the kind words guys:)

6 Likes

going to be watching this later with a beer

1 Like

I guess the PSA 9 Charizard I’m going to buy from you soon is in this box :grin: It would be cool if I got one shown on the video :grin:

1 Like

You got it if I still got it;)

3 Likes

Also Scott ain’t wrong about condition wise! I bought a heap of 1st ed psa 9 Base commons uncommons, and how they didn’t get 10s is beyond me! Makes me wanna crack them but meh can’t be bothered :blush: they are fine the way they are

I like how Scott’s just laughing through most of the video lol. I would be too in a candy store… :blush:

How about a sealed product inventory? :blush:

In the E4 Q&A (will eventually publish) Gary was asked about showing more of his inventory/collection. Whenever @garyis2000 is ready, I will get on a plane!

6 Likes

We were only showing some of the stuff I’ve been planning (for years) to sell or trade. My personal collection items, like sealed product, are all stored 563.1 miles away lol. Yes I clocked it 10 years ago;)

1 Like

I’m sure some of us would be willing to chip in for gas money :wink:

1st class air fare? :blush:

1 Like

Super impressive collection of ‘extra’ cards. All of those PSA 9 and 10 Gyarados and Charizards were my favorites. I’m hoping to complete my Unlimited holo graded collection this summer (currently #38th in the PSA set registry) so it’s fun seeing someone with a big collection of them. Just added you as a seller so I might end up getting one from you.

Didn’t really show too much of it in the video but the Jungle uncut sheet was super cool. Getting one of those framed would make for a nice house decoration.

Can’t wait till the next video!

“opened about 100 base set booster boxes”… you have no idea how many times a day I wish for a time machine so I can go back to when I was a kid and do this exact thing ;_;

2 Likes

I would like to know what kind of boxes the card savers are held in. I made my own custom box from an Amazon box but it would definitely be a much needed upgrade for me!

These are the boxes you are looking for @khairis

a.co/b77xlsl

1 Like

Thank you very much!

Edit: Actually I do have another question. Can you still get them as a single wide instead of a double? Like the one shown in the second half of the video?

Use the bcw website and they have all kinds of boxes.

1 Like

No kidding… Any decent 10 and you’re already making a profit in today’s market. Boxes were around $120 in Canada if I recall correctly… maybe $130. Still a steal. :grin:

Then again, I’m sure Gary wish he would have kept a lot of that product sealed.

1 Like