Gary's First Pokemon Video

I know you all know I hate binders but…there was a time, in the very beginning, that I used them and decorated them. I found some of them so I thought I’d share my creativity with you all.
Let me know what you think.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKzJngB_vcg

18 Likes

Nice man :blush: now show us the good stuff :stuck_out_tongue: it’s awesome
To see how preserved it all is !!

This is super cool and an awesome peek into your early days of collecting. Would love to see more!

P.S. If you have any extra 1st edition base set booster box clippings, send them my way, I’ll get creative, too. :stuck_out_tongue:

A dream come true. :grin:

Cool man :blush:

Lol I’ll keep that in mind.
At the time I didn’t know I was cutting up what would turn out to be worth hundreds;)

1 Like

At the time a lot of people didn’t know a lot of stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Where is the video my friend?

Should still be there. I didn’t change anything.

The next YouTube sensation. I’d subscribe

2 Likes

Thats awesome Gary, now dig up that headset and come back to discord ! :blush:

4 Likes

Awesome to see these old binders! The level of protection on them is great too! :blush:

2 Likes

Needs more yelling at camera and hand gestures to get my sub.

2 Likes

Solid video. Damn that click bait title dropping in all those key search terms though. :rofl:

I like Gary’s earlier photospeak work too. :grin: (I can’t be the only one who saw them)

4 Likes

+1 sub
You’re on your way to greatness now Gary :wink:

PS- Some narration would be nice. I’d love to hear what you have to say about these items!

1 Like

You are more active on youtube right now than me!!

I liked checking out the prices. I actually paused the video at $45 for a no-stage ninetales. The worst is I passed over them at that price. :dizzy_face:

2 Likes

Although it was interesting to see the items in this video, I have to say the video itself was not great. Filming horizontally will go a long way in making it better. Adding a proper title will also help. If you are willing to do some basic editing you could consider adding some music if you don’t want to talk.

All things aside it’s great to see a video from you and I’m sure soon you will be giving smpratte a run for his money.

Yeah. My video sucked lol. Was just experimenting;)
I wish I had one of you guys close by to assist and teach me.

1 Like

Gary, you should reach-out to Scott! He’s GREAT at editing YouTube Videos! Haha

JK Scott - you know i still love your channel! Paying good money to watch those videos!

1 Like

Once I learn a bit more I’ll be able to help Scott a lot I’m sure:)

1 Like