How Youtube Changed Pokemon - Gary, smpratte, Swole & Fuji

A youtuber just put out a well made video featuring 4 E4 members! Figured I’d share it here to get some views :blush:

52 Likes

Four VERY handsome E4 members.

7 Likes

As a former video editor and teacher of video production, the production quality on this is fantastic!

12 Likes

I wish we were neighbors:(

Me too! I shovel snow for both of my neighbors, but I guess that wouldn’t be necessary in your area. :wink:

4 Likes

I like how this video reaches a wide audience. Reminds me of how Logan Paul broke down 1st edition, shadowless, and ulimited base set in a simple enough manner for someone outside of the hobby to gain an understanding. And it also addresses and explains Charizard; it’s an awesome card that deserves its place, but there’s other amazing pieces that collectors that collectors seek.

Incredible video, thanks!

19 Likes

Very enjoyable 29 minutes which highlights some of the biggest turning points for this hobby. :blush:

1 Like

That was a great watch. Man I love this hobby!

1 Like

very well made video, it is sad that other youtubers that talk out of their ass get much more views. Apparently people are more interested in watching the thirtieth youtuber talk about scalpers or react to collectiblesguru, than listen to some collectors with genuine interest in the hobby.

2 Likes

Amazing video, congrats to everyone that was involved. Videos like these don’t come up that often.

1 Like

I found the full interviews of each guest just as enjoyable as the well-put together video in the OP.

smpratte:

King Pokemon

Swolepoke:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMMDJu3y25E

Mr. Fuji:

9 Likes

Whoa I didn’t know he uploaded them, that’s awesome!

1 Like

That’s a really good video. Great work!

Great video, perfect for showing it to (real life :grin:) friends who want to learn about Pokemon collecting/recent events.

1 Like

Just watched this. Really really well done video

1 Like