Gary & smpratte Q&A

Hey everyone, Gary and I decided to do a quick q&a. Feel free to type any questions here and we will record the video probably later today!

6 Likes

Where is the Prerelease Raichu?

Spoiler

:wink:

3 Likes

i have two really as two of the most high end collectors when did collecting pokemon switch from being something you kind of collected like whne we all were younger collected something for a while then got bored when was the moment you was like i want to collect this seriously

and what was the first holo you pulkled out of a pack back in the day

Scott: Do you spoil yourself on the new sets artwork or do you wait to have the cards in hand. You always seem excited to see your favorite artists work in the newer sets.

Gary: If it wasn’t Charizard, what other Pokémon would you collect? I just know you as the Charizard guy (sorry, new to this site) am curious as to what other Pokémon you love.

Thanks again for all that you do in this community

Who would you say has the larger collection (in terms of size and value)?

Which card or cards would you say are most undervalued?

What’s the most you’ve ever spent on a card?

1 Like

Thank you guys for doing this!
What an awesome idea.

Q: What kind of scale were the Base Set, Fossil and Jungle sets printed on? Were there tens of thousands of boxes printed? Hundreds? It’s hard for me to get an idea of just how much product got out there.

1 Like

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Edit: Also, who can say that phrase the fastest without mistakes?

3 Likes

What’s your top 3 favourite Pokémon artwork of all time?

1 Like

hello :blush: look forward to watching the vid pals

questions:
if you both could be a pokemon who would you be?

if you both could have any pokemon as a pet who would you want?

have either of you sniffed glue?

do you think blockchain/crypto will ever be used rather then having to give such a large cut to paypal/ebay?

where has been the best place you have gone on holiday and what did you enjoy about it?

have a magical evening :blush:

If you had the chance to acquire another PSA 10 1st Ed Zard, or go on a candlelit dinner with Margot Robbie, what would you choose?!

Scott, this question is for both you and Gary. When you started getting serious with collecting, did you ever think you guys would be where you are at in the hobby today? If I consistently add to my collection and don’t sell anything (I never will sell :blush: do you think one day, a guy like me, could come even close to your level? Thanks- Zach

What are your current collection goals? :blush:

3 Likes

Do you guys currently collect any other tcgs? would you like to see another tcg be successful in the long run (outside of yugioh), such as dragonball suuper or another tcg?

Question to both: Is there a missing piece to your collection? Sealed product or card you just never were able to find? You guys have massive collections, but surely you still have some kind of most wanted list.

Looking forward to the video! :blush:

What do you guys think of D&P era? Sealed product, cards etc…

Oh, and which electrode has the best art? :laughing:

What did both of you get up to in Vegas? Do any more business or was it just sightseeing for the rest of the trip?

Are shipping charges real?

13 Likes

Sup Scotty boy and Gaza,
Do you think my investment in waifus in the form of pillows,figures and other character goods will exponentially grow in value and how many body pillows should i buy in the next 2-5 years

5 Likes

So gotta ask a serious question now. Favourite icecream flavour ?

I have a question for both Scott and Gary.

Where do you see yourselves in 10-30 years when it comes to collecting Pokemon cards, if card values completely plummet close to the price of kitty litter? (An unlikely scenario to happen anytime soon, but a good question.)