The Lighter Side Of The Virus-Meme’s Welcom—Cure Added 3/23

Great time at the Las Vegas ToyCon today. Nice turnout of likeminded toy and game enthusiasts. Group picture left to right, me, Mike (professoroakcali from E4), the talented DBruze, my son Devon, the lovely Thuan, and Akara in front. Humbled by the photo requests at a non Pokémon convention. Everybody loves Pokémon;)
Even with the tons of virus precautions there and sanitizing stations etc, an amazing time was had by all. It was nice to put that out of our minds for awhile and create a lasting memory.
Be safe. Be careful. Just don’t let life pass you by or go on without you.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ‘The Lighter Side’ OF THIS DIFFICULT TIME. PLEASE KEEP THINGS CIVIL AND IF YOU NEED TO VENT NEGATIVELY, DO IT IN A COMICAL MEME OR IN E4s coronavirus thread:)

20 Likes

@garyis2000 you look like you all had such a great time and I do agree that its about staying safe and positive, even while some rough things might be going on in the world. Glad to see this and the fun new memories you shared!

Thanks. Really loved it:)

1 Like

I don’t know if we can call you Gary from Pawn Stars anymore buddy, you’re looking like a younger version of that guy.
Glad to see you aren’t cowering in fear like half of the world right now.

4 Likes

Its a difference between being covered in fear and being smart. Europe is a shitshow right now and when this thing starts in the US all hell is gonna break lose aswell.

I think its really supid of Las Vegas not to cancel a event like this

3 Likes

Maybe you’ll reconsider your statement when the US sees an exponential growth in number of cases.

6 Likes

Please keep all coronavirus discussion to the following threads:

For general information, health alerts, and WHO/CDC guidance: www.elitefourum.com/t/covid-19-corona-virus-megathread-info-discussion/26264/1

For the effects on events, including Pokemon events and sports: www.elitefourum.com/t/will-worlds-2020-be-cancelled/26170/1

For the effects on the stock market: www.elitefourum.com/t/stock-market-being-crushed/26098/1

If this is not done the thread will be locked.

7 Likes

@garyis2000 that Dragon Ball poster is SWEET :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Glad to see even Vic went. Even though I never watched anything he voiced, I just want to meet him since he seems to be a very genuine guy.

1 Like

14 Likes

Next week on Pawn Stars…

15 Likes

1 Like

11 Likes

Apparently John Travolta has tested negative for Coronavirus.

Turns out his was just Saturday Night Fever.

8 Likes

That was pretty good!

1 Like

7 Likes

Old but Gold

8 Likes
6 Likes

2 Likes