USPS lost my submission

My priority mail package to psa is missing. When I track it it tells me that the package is in transit and will be arriving late. It’s been the same for the last four days…it should have been there next day. Tracking history shows that it never left the original facility. Went to original post office and the tell me I have to wait 14 days before they can help me.
Anything like this happened to anyone here. What are the options?.
Thanks

1 Like

its like this on all my purchases and sales, just slow mail

www.elitefourum.com/t/unprecedented-mail-delays-be-patient/30983/1

10 Likes

4 days isn’t terrible, fortunately. I had a $2000 comic stop tracking for 25 days earlier in the pandemic. It sucks but usps will not help you either

2 Likes

Dont stress it. 99.9% of packages in this situation are just delayed. I work in a homeless shelter and due to the lifestyle our guests lead whenever they misplace something they say “its stolen” “someone stole my *****” And i can place the same feelings people express with their package being “lost”

Its just taking a minute to surface, thats all. Theres never been higher shipping volume and the facilities dealing with shipments are hindered massively by covid procedures. I had to delist all my ebay items because its not worth the stress dealing with people who create more problems out of the small problem which this is, things are delayed, its a first world problem.

6 Likes

Thank you for your kind response. To aggravate my discomfort I sent two packages at the same time(both small box priority mail)…one of them got delivered to PSA as scheduled the next day and the other one is supposed to be in transit and nowhere to be found.
One thing is for sure USPS will not lift a finger to help you.
I hope everyone is right and it’s a matter of time before they find it. Got some nice rare cards floating around out there…hard to sit still…lol.

chill son. thats what insurance is for as well haha

@frankr, it’ll be all right. You should actually find comfort that one of two got delivered, as illogical as it sounds. That means they were both submitted. But they don’t always wind up in the same pile so to speak. Even if they are headed to the same destination. It’s crazy, but it comes with the territory of overwhelming delays due to volume.

Also, I’ve had this happen as well. My secret santa just got their package, and for 3 days it showed no tracking after orginal facility. Then it got its scan delivered out of nowhere. And to even further add solace to you, I’ve had the same thing happen with an even longer transit path with no updates. I wouldn’t worry until it has been at least 7 or 8 business days with priority. And even then, because of the season, that seems like it is gonna be pretty common.

When do you start to worry? Holiday season and pandemic involved…when does a experienced card buyer start to worry and begin investigating and calling it out. 2 weeks 1 month after ETA?

After 2-4 weeks message the seller/person directly, avoid involving paypal/ebay until you have to. It makes the sellers end run smoother without having a case, provided theyre a responsible seller

mail is really slow right now, I wouldn’t fret hardcore yet. give it a few more days. this is the bussiest time

Would you rather have them take the time to help you, or use that time to deliver the package? Mail is slow everywhere, si tight and everything will probably be fine.

Do we have any horror stories of guys losing big ticket cards, money, etc. due to shipping mistakes?

Would like to hear

I would think most people would much rather have their cards than try to collect insurance

It’s only been 4 days ? Calm your pantiesssss.