Trading Card Game "Crossovers" and Cameos

I was thinking if you all would like to share if you know of any TCG “crossovers”! Especially related to Pokémon.
It could be that a Pokemon is included in some other TCG, or that a Pokemon artist made art for more TCGs or something similar.

The most infamous crossover related to Pokémon I can think of is when Christopher Rush Illustrated a Mewtwo Black Star Promo. He was the original illustrator of the Magic The Gathering Black Lotus card and more.
I also very recently found out that Duel Masters featured two very important characters from the Magic The Gathering universe on two of their cards which was really cool! Jace The Mind Sculptor & Nicol Bolas
Do you know of more fun crossovers like these between TCGs? :blush:

4 Likes

yugioh has a few old Konami video games featured as cards

Snake:
Solid Snake

Gradius has a million different cards in Yugioh

Here’s a list of the Gradius cards

Then there’s just a ton of references:

Literature:

Terminator

Just a few.

4 Likes

I had no idea Konami did that. Then again, it sounds like Konami to do such a thing. :wink:

Thanks for giving me more cards to hunt for. :slight_smile:

Wow that’s awesome!
I had no idea what Gradius even was, but looking at that list I see that B.E.S. Big Core was part of the “set”! That was one of the first Yugioh Holo cards I pulled as a kid :grin:
Thanks for sharing!

This is a one-of-a-kind card, handed out in 2003 to a kid named Tyler who had cancer (but is doing well now). Apparently Tyler illustrated this card himself while in hospital and after some networking by the Make A Wish Foundation, KONAMI printed it.
It kinda resembles a famous character from another anime franchise if you ask me.

5 Likes