Too good to be true..... or is it?

hoping the best for you! worst case paypal will most likely refund you!

keep us posted!

Asked the seller if he had anymore cards, this is what he sent me. Asked him the price and he said he could do 500 CAD. Hope it’s legit even more now, but from what he’s sent me, it checks out, same background and same computer keyboard. Finger crossed :crossed_fingers:

What the fuck did you find lmao

6 Likes

Oh nice. I hope it pans out. Also looks like none of the cards are sleeved. Hopefully if he does ship them, he doesn’t just mail the binder pages. D:

wtf. congrats you found a gold mine (if it’s real).

1 Like

Hoping these are real! I want an update when you get them!

Probably sketch

Update: I just paid for the Charizard, seller says once he receives payment will ship same day or the day after… we’ll see if that’s true.

2 Likes

Good luck mate, hope this turns out to be legit! Did you buy the other cards too?

I’d like to wait until the Charizard comes in (or doesn’t come in), because then it’s just more money that I gave to get back.

1 Like

Holy sh*t… he actually shipped it, I already have a tracking number and it was accepted at the post office!

8 Likes

@kingboo64, Here’s hoping he remembered to put the card in the box (fingers crossed)

3 Likes

Man I really hope so, one things for sure though. It’s going to be a VERY long 2 weeks

Make sure to take a vid opening the package in case he send you 2020 trainer lol

Bought the 1st edition base set, which will actually arrive before the Charizard since I remembered to ask for faster shipping. Cards should arrive starting next Thursday!

6 Likes

This could be an amazing find… Hope it arrives to you as expected!

ebay protects you. short term loans through ebay are fine if you can wait a bit for ebay to give you your money back on scams.

1 Like

Go for it! Wouldn’t get your hopes up but you never know, and you got decent protection. It’s happed to me before where a $14 unlimited Charizard turned out to be a mint 1st ed that graded 8.5! This was over 10 years ago though.

:grin:

What was the going rate for 1st edition at the time?

1 Like