New find, holy grail??

I am acquiring this card, and a full set of 1st Ed. Base set cards on Sunday as a gift. It seems too good to be true, but then again I have been very lucky with eseries packs and holo finds lately… What do you guys think?? A extent post made me wonder about authentic or no… But this is my only picture until I get them! No money was spent, this was a private gift, so either way… Just want to know! Also, here are some awesome pickups!! Worth grading??

Here is how you add images:

www.elitefourum.com/t/add-images/18669/1

3 Likes

save pics onto desktop and drag them in an imgur. copy/paste the link

1 Like

I’d love to take a peek on those pics :blush:

2 Likes

Ditto. I wonder who’s crazy enough to ‘gift’ that kind of product regardless of condition. Do you even know that person? lol

Looking forward to pics. :blush:

1 Like

what a christmas gift haha

2 Likes

The famous invisible print run, VERY RARE. Grade them right away, PSA gives this set a discount since it’s so easy to grade :blush:

4 Likes

The suspense is killing me :smirk:

1 Like

My guess is it’s an aftermarket stamped prerelease raichu

4 Likes

And he’s gone:(

2 Likes

Must’ve been put on the naughty list at the last minute… only coal for you now bud. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Okay so I’m currently uploading pics to Imgur, I’ll have them here soon. Sorry for the delay. He seems to have backed out… I knew he would… Seemed too good to be true. But Idk, he has apparently avoided my fiancee at work consistently since not bringing them the arranged pickup day. She came home crying Xmas eve and I told her it was more than okay and we had many cards to enjoy! We opened 1st edition rocket packs and skyridge as a consolation!! Had an amazing time. I’ll upload pics very soon!! My rural internet is horrible!!! Thanks everyone!!

@kelanisnot glad to hear you had a nice christmas either way. Did you get any good pulls??

1 Like

Your wife came home crying on christmas cause a guy didnt give you the cards he said? What

wow, you just opened up like 7k worth of products. that’s not a bad Christmas…
is your wife a big Pokémon fan too?

This is too good. :joy:

1 Like

The suspense is real :joy:

2 Likes

What? How does opening up a few packs = $7k?

We’re still waiting for some pics, OP. :grin:

2 Likes

Holy Grail?? 1st Ed Charizard Potential imgur.com/gallery/6kpEo

This is the Charizard picture I was given. More pics of pulls incoming!

From skyridge we opened 2 packs, and from 1st Ed rocket we opened 10. The pulls were unreal. Raikou skyridge holo, reverse pikachu holo, raichu skyridge holo, oracle trainer, 1st edition dark blastoise, dragonite, charizard (holo and non), magneton, dug trio, vileplume, machamp and rockets plan. Also bought some sealed blisters of expedition and more sealed of skyridge and rocket, then picked up a Shining Charizard and gold star mew, and many many more!! I’ll dump a bunch of pics! Just got online for the day so give me a bit here!! Thanks for the replies. My fiancee is very very into pokemon as well! She was disappointed too. But we have fun and stay positive!! All good hee for sure! I’ve put about 2k into my collection and I’d say it’s worth 10 at least. I’ll try and show you guys as much as I can without breaking the forum rules for this post! I can upload in another board later on too!! Edit: all rocket cards are holo 1st Ed.

Recent Additions (PTCG) POKEMON imgur.com/gallery/Dmo9G

This is a gallery of recent pickups (from around August until now) with some being actually mine from the 90s. Alas I have sold too much of my old things… Lol :blush: what do you guys think?? Any and all expertise is appreciated!!!