This is just wrong :|

I think what’s missing here is the prior agreement between the owner of the card and the reseller. This is what makes it shonky. In your example, the reseller won’t be able to resell if the owner or wholesaler do not agree to it.

Actually he is more of a drop shipper.

2 Likes

I know I’ve said this in past years here…but, if anyone wants to take my pictures and resell my items without permission then buy mine after you sell them it’s fine. Go ahead.
It may be just me but I see nothing wrong with it. In fact, I appreciate the initiative of somebody trying to make a buck.

1 Like

You are right, but it seems wrong to get a reward without risk.

Hi Gary,

Congratulations!

I just sold your 1st Ed Shadowless Charizard BGS 10 Pristine for $250.

I forgot to mention that in selling the card on your behalf but I’m sure you’re okay with it. Could you please pack the card and send it to me without delay? My buyer has paid and is eagerly awaiting your card. As soon as I received the card, I will send you $150 as payment (my fees for this transaction is only $100 which you’ll find very reasonable).

Thanks again Gary. Please rest assured that I’m doing all my best to sell the rest of your cards.

PS: No sticky tapes on the package please. I can’t stand sticky tapes.

:blush:

4 Likes

I believe @pokeoz is saying this in jest, as Gary payed over $10K for his BGS 10 Charizard. The main person who suffers from this is the buyer, as they believe they are working with the actual owner of the card when they are in fact not. As I posted earlier, this is the definition of fraud. It works for the seller and the reseller, as they both get paid. But think of this: if the buyer receives something not as described/damaged, the reseller is screwed. They probably don’t have the money the buyer paid as they sent most of it to the original seller. And if this is Y!J, there’s no way for the reseller to open a case. Basically, the reseller is taking a big risk, the buyer can get screwed, etc. Just a bad practice in my opinion.

1 Like

The illustrator is back on YJ. If TAK***** was takastyle looks like he didnt pay because he didnt find a buyer by the looks of it.

1 Like

Hmmmm…love it all (except the tape;)

1 Like