BGS 9 1st Ed Base Charizard

PSA 9 1st Ed Base Blastoise x4
PSA 9 1st Ed Base Venusaur x5

PSA 10 1st Ed Base Hitmonchan
PSA 10 1st Ed Base Nidoking

PSA 10 1st Ed Jungle Snorlax
PSA 10 Crystal Lugia

7 Likes

Still very early, but there is a PSA 10 Master Scroll already up.

this March block is also massive. already nearing 3k pokemon item.

Not entirely sure I would call 8/8.5/9 lower grades lol But yes there aren’t many 10s up yet

1 Like

It’s appears to be the shit 10 scroll that sold last on 12-13-2021 for $24,418. Somebody needs to financial guarantee that bad boy and make PSA cut a check.

7 Likes

Just from a quick look:Some WOTC 1st Edition boxes
Sealed Southern Islands Box
Sealed Spanish Base BoxA block of Prerelease AerodactylsPair of Masaki Alakazams
PSA 10 1st Edition Zard
Master ScrollKorean 1st Edition Zard, PSA 10

1 Like

Buyers remorse?

I feel like he is going to get burnt

Do you think PWCC would ever do the Eye Appeal for Pokemon cards?

It could happen. However, eye appeal makes a lot more sense for low grade, vintage cards where the grade itself doesn’t tell you much about how the overall card looks. Two PSA 1 honus wagner’s could have vastly different eye appeal, and while there are grading irregularities in Pokemon, generally the grade is good enough to tell the whole story of the card.

I can think of a few cases where I would appreciate an eye appeal grade. Most of them rhyme with Bella Freezies.

2 Likes

I kinda want that dookie scroll now

PWCC opened an unpaid item dispute against me for the GS Mew I won a week ago, lol

It gave me a deadline of 8/3 to pay it, yikes.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they do that automatically. I waited until the deadline to pay once and they sent me one or maybe two emails (through eBay) about unpaid item. However, since they have external payment options, focus on their deadline. They will make good with eBay. If the email is direct from PWCC, idk what to tell you lol

1 Like

I usually wait 2 to 3 weeks to pay normally, and I never hear anything. This is an Ebay case initiated by PWCC after just a week, weird.

Worried that if I don’t pay by the 8th I will get blacklisted by them

I’ve never received a dispute case from them via EBay before

Payments are issued on 03/17. With a preliminary report available in your account on 03/09

Maybe thay have shorten the deadlines, as this i what i have recived.

Why wouldn’t you just pay for the card right after you win?

8 Likes

Because I sold more than enough on PWCC last week to cover the cost, but that money takes time to hit my account.

You can request an advance on that money to pay for your auction wins

members.pwccmarketplace.com/capital/advances/create

6 Likes

Nice to see the PSA 9 fan club eevee and fan club porygon starting to climb in value. I always like following those and the fan club porygon I think is undervalued.

1 Like

Most big sellers have a setting enabled to start unpaid item cases automatically after a certain amount of days they specified has passed without receiving a payment, they rarely do it manually

1 Like