The PWCC Megathread

The only thing I won this block. Curious if anyone won a cheaper slab of around the same grade?

6 Likes

I’ll be the first one to say it, I think it’s a lucky sale lol! I think if it reauctioned it would achieve 5k USD, looks like 2 people really wanted it! I might be wrong but let’s see!

1 Like

Id be surprised if this doesn’t follow the same fate as Jungle Vaporeon in October. Jumped to 14k based on limited availability and now fallen to 7k.

6 Likes

I’m thinking I will send my Black Star Promo set to PWCC during this free vault submission period. Any suggestions on mailing these ~50 cards to them? I have read plenty about the 1-2 cards between cardboard in a bubble mailer but never hear talk about mailing a bunch of psa cards together. And it seems like you should remove any protective sleeves on slabs before sending them in?

So, here’s what I’ve done. Get a box, I think for ~50 a medium sized one should do, if not then a large one. Remove the sleeves and just stack them, I usually go for about 8-10. I wrap these stacks in paper so I have bricks of slabs. I wrap these bricks in bubble wrap and then surround them with more bubble wrap in the boxes. I think that’s pretty much it, they’ve all arrived safe and sound.

If you’re in the US, I believe you can contact them for an insured shipping label? I’m not sure what the full process on that would be but I know some people on E4 have done it before.

1 Like

I accepted a crazy stupid offer via PWCC Vault

I have a feeling this is going to be some elaborate scam

6 Likes

It smells more like GURU rather than scam, or maybe they’re the same?

You can buy them for $5k on Ebay ;s

While I do most likely agree with you that a price gap like that in available ones seems like a scam, more and more I am believing you can sell anything through PWCC at a record BIN. I believe people will be happy to avoid sales tax, they may have a sizeable amount of “fun money” in their PWCC account to spend from their own sales, and the guarantee that PWCC is a legitimate business and not some random ebay seller who could scam them and not even send the item.

1 Like

All of my other sales that were through the vault that got paid for ended up with money in my account, but this difference is way too crazy. Guess I’ll have to see.

I wonder what happens if the buyer somehow scams PWCC? Does a return and sends back a different card or something.

I have a feeling that PWCC is one of a select few eBay accounts where “no returns” means no returns.

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean someone can’t force an INAD return. I’m also curious about what @admiral mentioned. I’m assuming that PWCC assumes the risk of getting scammed?

Why would ebay ever side with a customer on an item not as described case against PWCC? They only sell graded cards and sealed products. ebay and PWCC are so close from what we see that I don’t understand how this could ever be a winning case for a customer unless they literally were sent the wrong card.

eBay generally auto-sides with the customer in INAD cases. I’ve heard of huge sellers (50k+ feedback) getting scammed. Maybe PWCC is an exception due to their relationship with eBay; IDK.

If PWCC is secure from returns, I dont think they would wait 7 days after confirmed delivery to make the payment

1 Like

I think I would like you to sell some of my cards :wink:

2 Likes

March block has started to go up

1 Like
1 Like

This is fantastic news.

Anything in this March PWCC Block of significance?

I’ve been keeping an eye on gold stars and there’s 39 this month which is quite a lot although many are lower grade/CGC.