The New Giant Deal Thread

New thread idea: take a screenshot of PSA labels like this one, and then see if everyone else can identify which card goes with it :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Ok so CRSHTCH is Crosshatch (reverse holo design) but wtf is S/P/T? something/promo/tournament?

State providence territory

2 Likes

Thanks the text was too blurry to read and the label certainly doesn’t help lol

Edit: AND it’s a 69 cert I would buy it for the memes but it’s £300…

label

I remember, the internet would make this sound when I was a kid. :grin:

15 Likes

Pretty decent price for a Skyridge PSA 10 holo with best offer.

Want one for myself, but I’m budgetted-out for this month. :cry:

Not sure if the price is good or not, but mint Unlimited copies don’t come up too often. Too high of price for my binder collection, so have at it

2 Likes

Damn! Wish I would have seen that auction lol

$15 USD for a PSA 9 promo. Seems like a pretty good deal (if you’re in the US or use your vault)

3 Likes

Sequential certs. All 10s but the Mimikyu. Could be a great pickup for $5,000. Currently asking $5,900.

2 Likes
1 Like

listed as PSA 10, but it is a PSA 9 slab. Ngl, I got a bit excited when the page loaded and I saw the price and buy-it now button lol

4 Likes

I know, I know :upside_down_face:

But even as a PSA 9, that’s a nice price! There are not many PSA 9s floating around out there.

1 Like

That sale wouldn’t go through since it will be sent to authentication and get rejected since the eBay listing and slab grade do not match

5 Likes

Is that so? I thought that they matched graded cards via pictures and certification numbers, not by the title specifically.

1 Like

I sold a card that had an erroneous detail in the “item specifics” category that was rejected and sent back. I’m sure the authenticator would send this back.

I stopped using eBay’s built-in feature: “sell one like this” for this reason and type out everything manually now. It’s easy to miss a detail or copy paste something someone else did that won’t pass inspection.

3 Likes

Wow, that is crazy. I will have to check my listings now…

1 Like

Holo Bleed Shining Magikarp PSA 7

1 Like