The Great Gyarados wants/needs

Hi everyone , thought I’d be lazy and set up a wants and needs thread in the hope that the gyarados goodies will come running to me instead of me chasing them ha ha .

After deciding to venture into the huge world of non tcg merch , toys and pretty much anything with a gyarados on my list of wants is huge but iv decided to focus on a small few to start with .

Firstly my JP card wants /needs

Silver deck kit dark gyarados

Rage of broken heavens secret rare

Rage of broken heavens full art

Cp6 full art blastoise

Melee! Pokemon scramble starmie

Japanese blaines quiz #1

Now for my Figures wants/needs -

Old tomy figure

Red lottery tomy figure

Any of the metal figures in any colour

I’m also on the lookout for the multicoloured mini figures at the front of this pic .

If anyone has any of these available or could point me in the right direction I would be very grateful .

Thanks

2 Likes

When it comes to toys and merch besides the tcg, itd probably be best to post in pkmncollectors/livejournal.com since that forum is really good with miscellaneous merch

1 Like

Have Blaine quiz and the Starmie
Message me

1 Like

New wants !
Thanks to @samsamsamsmsms who made me aware of all the wonderful topps cards featuring gyarados I am now on the look out for Topps gyarados cards especially the chrome series 2 sparkle (pictured) and tekno .
I’m also on the lookout for the series 3 rainbow .

Thanks

1 Like

Sending PM

Glad to help. if you find anyone with chromes… especially the series 2. please let me know.

I pulled some more gyarados out of my collection to show you. I think this might be about it apart from the topps stuff

Top left~green sandlylion sticker, rectangular lamincard(maybe italian language or something), dunkin boomer sticker
Middle~series 1 action flipz(I thinkj you might have that one actually), square lamincard(english), advanced action flips
Lower left~~stadium action 3d or something like that

uncut sheet

2 Likes

Thanks dude il pm you :+1:

Hello everyone , thought I’d add a few more of the cards I’m on the hunt for after seeing them in someone else’s collection , I’m still on the lookout for my previous wants apart from the secret rare which @ozenigma sorted for me .

And if anyone else has any cool gyarados stuff let me know !

Thanks

These are the cards I’m after

1 Like

Hello again ,

Found some more awesom looking cards that I want , they are Japanese vs cards -
Gyarados vs giratina - DP No66
Onix vs gyarados - DP No3
Diagla vs gyarados - unsure of number

If anyone has these cards or can point me in the right direction I would very much appreciate it .

Thank you