THE Great Grading Results Thread

My membership was due to expire this week on Jan 5th so i just renewed yesterday and is good for another year :blush:

1 Like

I just got my first ever PSA returns!!! How exciting! I’m going to make this more interesting for you guys by posting visuals to go with the grades. These images were stolen from google image search and ARE NOT the actual cards I sent in, just an accurate representation. Here we go…

Some of these were done for the sake of memes or for personal reasons, so feel free to ask me about any of them in particular.

15 Likes

Nice pfm…it really is a lot of fun isn’t it.
The Jungles are all non holos?

1 Like

It is a lot of fun indeed… perhaps too much fun, haha. Unfortunately all were nonholo except the Jolteon. I’m looking to complete a full jungle set (holo + nonholo) in 9 so I wanted to grade a few of them for myself. Funnily enough, looks like I got more 10s than 9s

2 Likes

Nice grades, whats the story on that sandshrew?

1 Like

My dad has acquired a few very random cards over the years I’ve collected. He wanted to send some in my bulk order, I guess to get in on the action. He sent in the hitmontop, samdshrew, and the evolutions charmander line (all three of those actually came from a single pack :open_mouth:)

I warned him that it would grade terribly but he wanted to do it anyway…

1 Like

Additionally, it may be interesting to know that I actually used that gardevoir, dusclops ex and the tyranitars in decks that I’ve played with.

So I guess I did a good job preserving their condition, they are technically “played” cards. :blush:

1 Like

@pkmnflyingmaster So when is your dad joining the forum?

1 Like

Probably never. But if you ever want to meet him, it only costs one (or two :wink: ) plane tickets to Ontario :open_mouth:

Just saying… :blush:

1 Like

Hey everyone!

I just got my first ever PSA Submission return, I am thanking @cljdavis for helping out in this little adventure that I intend to continue.

Before submitting I made a estimative of what I thought the grades would be. Here are the results:

Overall I think I did great for a first timer. Lessons that I have learned:

* Print lines are killers :slightly_frowning_face:
* Sometimes what it seems that is major turns out it is minor
* Need to send more Hitmonchans ahahah

I loved it and will continue to grade for damn sure :grin: :grin: :grin:

7 Likes

Im guessing on the spreadsheet that the lee’s are actually chan’s then?

Yeah super fail :sob: too excited with the copy and paste :face_with_spiral_eyes:

@pkmnflyingmaster Cool way to display your grades, I like it :blush:

2 Likes

Did anyone get a grading voucher from psa in the mail?

I got one for 2 free grades and the reason on the forum was “delayed sub” but none of my subs are delayed… Haha weird

3 Likes

Not sure why you got one. I love em;)

2 Likes

I’m definitely not complaining xD haha

:blush:

Great YouTuber got an amazing card in their sub :blush:

6 Likes

That youtuber is a member here! @shinypsptitans Hell of a grade, well done!

1 Like

Damn that’s def a beautiful card but I don’t think it deserved a ten. The centering on that charizard was quite significantly off top to bottom and right to left. .

I’m getting 61%/39% top/bottom ratio and a 43%/57% left/right ratio, which would be out of bounds for a PSA 10. Makes me want to send in my 58/42 shadowless charizard for another shot at a 10 :stuck_out_tongue: