THE Great Grading Results Thread

I’m hoping they atleast offer that. If that’s the case I’ll send it in with my next sub.

Make sure you contact them right away. There’s a timeframe after which you’ll have to pay to recase it.

4 Likes

Do they have better ways of breaking their own cases or is it just like anyone else doing them on YouTube?

That’s very unfortunate Mike :dizzy_face:
Good grade though

2 Likes

These two came back with the eevee aswell, always rewarding getting a LC reverse in a 10; especially the colourless type.
I currently have around 20 more LC reverses at PSA, they should all grade 9s with some having a shot at a 10. Excited for the return!

20 Likes

Vintage Japanese submission, mostly VS and Vending. Still amazed nothing graded below a 9.

21 Likes

Awesome return - congrats!

1 Like

Got these years ago (raw) from my Pokemon friend Frans for my birthday.
Graded them recently. Nice return.

17 Likes

disappointed in the 8, thought it had a pretty good shot at the 9😢

6 Likes

My first ever BGS sub and I’m over the moon. It’s all downhill from here boys.

23 Likes

$30/value sub just completed, I caved and looked at the grades since I’m on vacation. Here are some of the highlights. With many other honourable PSA 9 mentions from EX and LC.

23 Likes

Congrats on the returns

2 Likes

Best Sally

1 Like

this card is so good, i just wish no one ever pointed out the hand

1 Like

How funny would it be if this was the first time Arita ever drew a human hand

I just got back my $30 value sub. I’m super happy with the grades, especially with this pop 19 Brock!!

22 Likes

One of the highlights from my recently finished PSA value submission! I’ve loved these cards since I first saw them, now finally I have a 10 set in the collection.

26 Likes

Some highlights from my most recent return:

18 Likes

That PSA 9 Gengar Masaki is going to be incredible. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Earlier this week I completed one of my personal goals: To grade every single Dutch 1st Edition Base Set non-holo in a PSA 10. Since I really wanted this to be my last sub, I went a little overboard with the multiple copies. Nonetheless extremely happy with the results. Couldn’t have asked for a better ending to this journey. I guess the holos are next :smile:

19 Likes