The Giant eBay Garbage Thread

But if you do that, how can you troll them back by countering at $1 less than the ask price?

3 Likes

I didn’t think of that :rofl:

They can join sellers who take longer than 5 business days to ship in the fourth circle of hell

12 Likes

Or 420.69/694.20/69694.20

2 Likes

Ordered Gold Palkia and Dialga from vstar universe and 2x triplet beat magikarp from a Japan seller on ebay. Arrived in a regular envelope, cards only in sleeves between some cardboard.
Palkia has a crease at the top, both karps are damaged, but Dialga seems to be good.
Was hoping to send these in my bulk sub next week. :woozy_face:

1 Like

I don’t think I can buy anything popular right now.

Edit: I am embarrassed now, seeing how obvious of a bunk listing this is. lol

Not interested in a psa9 miu?

6 Likes

Rare Jolteon up for auction @rockabelltcg

11 Likes

Jamboree test card?

9 Likes

Another 20k feedback eBay account stolen posting a million fake listings.

More reason for eBay to have auctions similar to PWCC. They take your card to the vault and auction it off when you are ready to. Protection for the buyer, seller, and eBay. Win win win

are you talking about this generalbonaparte account? The one with a ton (if not all) french reviews/feedback?

Yeah. Same people that did it last week with some account that sold Buddha statues or something.

Last year it was all UK based accounts getting hijacked. I had to turn off notifications I had for some rarer sports cards cause I was getting notices almost daily for the same card over and over from new stolen accounts.

does anyone know what the gimmick is? They list the cards for auction but then in the description they direct you not to bid but instead message them an offer? I’d imagine after that they direct you to an off eBay platform where surely you’ll be scammed for a card they never had?

Yes

2 Likes

classic!

1 Like

The gimmick is that they want your money while giving you nothing. And yeah they direct you somewhere else to pay.

1 Like

12 Likes

He’s about to “throw” a screwball