The Giant eBay Garbage Thread

I’d have preferred if the buyer used the proper “yeet” as in “before yeeting an offer”

yeet

verb

yeeted; yeeting; yeets

transitive verb

: to throw especially with force and without regard for the thing being thrown

4 Likes

Double whammy!

1. Guy got his Himeno auto in Japanese (secure the bag David/デビッド) so he could resell
  2. PSA misspelled Himeno’s name
6 Likes

This makes me upset. Who would destroy a beautiful 1st Ed Fossil Dragonite with a sketch of Charizard? :nauseated_face:

5 Likes

Someone named Kagenaru, apparently :pensive:

5 Likes

18 Likes

Just got this one for a $50 psa 10

15 Likes

“None of my PSA slabs do this.”

Lol what did he buy all of his slabs five years ago? This has become INCREDIBLY common for PSA slabs.

Also, what’s the buyer’s username?

4 Likes

rgw-12

Freest block of your life

I need to call them to try and fight this but not entirely sure how to convince the rep the buyers a moron and i shouldn’t have to take the return.

…triple whammy.

• デビッド
  • Kagenaru Himeno (the lesser known half-brother in-law?)
  • dif mon on a very nice dragonite
1 Like

https://twitter.com/HIMEMARU_0w0_/status/1639096969955008514?t=X9I27GqHFIeRzgHP_24FZg&s=19

These were the sketch options fyi (no dragonite)

6 Likes

Excuse me. How much?

The best pair would have been Mew + Dragonite. :heart:

1 Like

Sold for more than I expected ($4,151).

Your buyer obviously only owns like 4 slabs total lol.

3 Likes

yeup. I picked up 2 wotc slabs I have lying out… Both have wiggle. I’ll admit they’re newer certs, but still. 2/2 on a kinda random sample. Let’s try a few more…
in a stack of 15 mixed cert cards 2xxx - 7xxx only one old cert, JP neo destiny holo, has wiggle. other old certs 4xxx or earlier did not. About 2/3 of certs 4/13 5xxx+ had wiggle. And the holos tended to not wiggle, though some did.
I think this has been discussed previously as well… :roll_eyes:

Wiggle it just a little bit.

1 Like

we need that ebay blocked buyers text document asap, would be much easier to compile and copy paste

1 Like

Some bloke from Australia is buying up all the Pikachu and Zekrom Premium box promos
Lol

28 Likes

Interesting title and description…

4 Likes