The Giant eBay Garbage Thread

Ah gotcha!

Would you mind explaining how you do a reverse image search?

2 Likes

Take the picture and search it in Google Lens is usually the easiest way but there are other sites too

5 Likes

My man just reinvented nfts

The oldest eBay scam in the book! Can’t believe someone still has the gall to try and pull this off :joy:

Can’t wait for PSA or CGC to get that in for authentication.

I just right click the image and press “Search image with google”. Then press “Find image source”. You can crop the image to include or exclude what google will use but you generally want it as uncropped as possible unless theres an added watermark or something that wasn’t in the original picture.

It isn’t guaranteed to work but when it does, you know to steer clear of that listing and seller.

1 Like

Authenticity Guaranteed.

Here’s an interesting one. So this exact same slab (same cert) was just sold in the last pwcc weekly auctions. Payment shows that it is still pending

The big issue is that it’s a PSA 10 autograph grade, but the Mario Pikachu card is a fake. Basically, PSA is not authenticating the card, but only the autograph.

Well, the same slab is on eBay auctions. The auctions end in just over 6 hours from this post.

Wouldn’t this slab be in PWCC’s hands? So why bother listing on eBay?

The payment pending thing doesn’t mean anything. There are cards from months ago that still show it but have been bought and sold multiple times since.

It’s probably in their pwcc vault.

This is the next level for dropshippers. It’s very high risk, high reward. Auctioning a card that is being auctioned on a different marketplace. If the person that created that eBay listing won the PWCC auction he will basically double his money if the eBay auction is paid. eBay buyer may just never pay so he could be stuck with the card.

3 Likes

From the same seller :joy:

14 Likes

Does PWCC offer refunds if the card is fake? Because he could just be betting on that happening, claim fake and then just returning it to PWCC.

For 1k? Can’t I just do that myself?

There is no Mario Pikachu designation from PSA or PWCC so I would say they will definitely not be refunding whoever buys it. The cards from this thread are somewhat similar as they are custom made cards. These are labeled by PSA as custom, CUT.

Got it. Well, good luck to this guy then, I’m assuming he’ll delay payment until the auction ends but if the buyer pays and just returns he’s fucked, it’s too easy for eBay buyers to return shit even without any issues.

If you’re not showing the weight of your cards, you have something to hide.

15 Likes

Seems like a fair price

8 Likes

Shipping costs are a bit too high for my taste, so nty. :upside_down_face:

Greetz,
Quuador

6 Likes

Has anyone figured out how to turn active vault listings to inactive? lol surely that is an option? Ebay Chat support was not very helpful