aaaand it’s gone…
Somebody had to do it…
Umbreon Gold Star PLAY Promo + a ton of the others. Illustrator cards, gold stars, promos, etc…Where does this guy get this stuff???
Holllly poop nugget!
Somebody had to do it…
Umbreon Gold Star PLAY Promo + a ton of the others. Illustrator cards, gold stars, promos, etc…Where does this guy get this stuff???
It doesnt have the umbreon but has the rest.
Qbx was buying virtually every big auction that had rare cards in it 3-4 years back. Im pretty sure we will see rarer items being listed by him if his sell all his cards that is.
bagoly14:Somebody had to do it…
Umbreon Gold Star PLAY Promo + a ton of the others. Illustrator cards, gold stars, promos, etc…Where does this guy get this stuff???
It doesnt have the umbreon but has the rest.
Qbx was buying virtually every big auction that had rare cards in it 3-4 years back. Im pretty sure we will see rarer items being listed by him if his sell all his cards that is.
In 2010 qbx bought appx 40k worth of stuff from me. Never thought he’d resell cause he wouldn’t need to but now my stuff is back on the market:(
this price seems pretty high… But I’ve never seen a full case of them for sale! ![]()
The price isn’t that bad. I remember for a while they were selling for nearly 50 each on ebay.
Now if they are in fact worth 50 that is another question. They only contain 2 packs and a promo.
I love items like this because they have such rare, nostalgic artwork.
Plus dat cellophane. ![]()
Somebody had to do it…
Umbreon Gold Star PLAY Promo + a ton of the others. Illustrator cards, gold stars, promos, etc…Where does this guy get this stuff???
I just want the sealed Jolteon and Flareon from the lot
I bet an Umbreon pops up in the next few weeks.
bagoly14:Somebody had to do it…
Umbreon Gold Star PLAY Promo + a ton of the others. Illustrator cards, gold stars, promos, etc…Where does this guy get this stuff???
I just want the sealed Jolteon and Flareon from the lot
I bet an Umbreon pops up in the next few weeks.
If I win it, I’ll sell/trade 'em to you at whatever price you think is fair. ![]()
Feel free to shoot me a PM so we don’t derail the thread.
I sense a bid war coming ![]()
I sense a bid war coming
MORTAL KOMBAT!!!
1ED Base Box at auction:
What do you mean… Not NM/M…
Those auctions will be a battle ground…easily 4 figures on the PLAY lot. My only problem with QBX is that a lot of the stuff he has is not NM/M. The last few lots I have won from him were pretty dismal, then again I like flawless cards
It’s already hit 4 digits, with 4 days left. Can’t say I’m not surprised.
1ED Base Box at auction:
The feedback from the seller is hilarious:
Seller did not sell me the item!!!
n***b ( 207Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
During past 6 monthsReply by mrpokemon (Oct-17-14 07:28):
You never paid!!
Full art pika trophy no 4 pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221609407869
Didn’t the number 2 or trophy sell for around $2500?
Personally I’d pay around $1500 for it.
I’m wary about the full art pikas because they may get reprinted a million times over…
I’m wary about the full art pikas because they may get reprinted a million times over…
yep that’s why if I were to buy it I would do no more then 1300 because they are proabley gona print them for 10 years like the old ones
Full art pika trophy no 4 pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221609407869
Haha looks like someone found my auction
I paid more than $1300 for it so its not going anywhere unless I get a solid offer.