The Giant Deal Thread

dang… the Arita collection will have to do without.

Best offer accepted too, wow.

Another really awesome card in Mint 9

And some adorable Nishida art in beautiful reverse for the ultra budget collector

@candle Out here doing the lords work :pray:

1 Like

Is it against the rules to share my own auctions that are ending tonight?

Yes currently we don’t do self advertising. But you can add your ebay username to your signature, and it will show up next to your name. Here is link on how to do that:

3 Likes

Is it allowed, to post cards I am looking for in case someone finds a good deal?

You can always make a buy thread with the cards you are after! Here is the Buying section:

1 Like

this one’s gone too :eyes:

1 Like

I feel like this will be the test if the posts are a deal. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Complete PSA 10 Pikachu 2010 World Collection :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not terrible considering current prices. It’s good condition aside from the small crease on the bottom. Would make a great binder copy.

1 Like

Everyone will be cool with this thread until someone else posts something they were watching/wanted to buy lol

That being said those ex era reverses @candle posted seem like great value and I’d buy them right now if I wasn’t pursuing other goals.

4 Likes

Already happened to me… haha. If ya’ wanted it, ya should bought it. Perhaps, we institute a considerate waiting period before posting good deals? (How long is that? I Don’t Know…)

Good price on this one :ghost:

How can a CGC 9+ 1st edition holo Raichu from fossil be this cheap? ($139.99).
The difference between a lot of modern and WOTC cards to me is staggering.
Buy this infinity printed card with a 10 for $600 OR this 20+ year old card for $139.99.
Am I crazy?

6 Likes

9.5 basic for the price of a PSA 9

5 Likes

Nice find! This puts me halfway for the Expedition holo set :). Not the first CGC 9.5 Expedition holo I’ve been able to pick up for PSA 9 price – also snagged Pichu and Meganium pretty recently.

5 Likes

Thanks for the link (: picked it up

4 Likes