The Giant Deal Thread

Sequential cert matching order of placements

3 Likes

Gotta wonder if Goldin offered lower fees or something to sell all in one lot.

2 Likes

Come on Goldin, couldnā€™t you at least put them in the correct order for the scans?

2 Likes

On a podium setting, gold is in the middle.

7 Likes

Bronze and Silver should be switched

7 Likes

Ok damn

9 Likes

I just listed the PSA 9 Mewtwo and Pikachu Tomy Prizms on eBay to test the market.

1 Like

ebay.us/v1ILsh

Canā€™t see the PSA on the bottom right of the slab, are these fake?

@broop, Not fake. Someone else probably has better specifics to better explain.

Ask yourself this, why would a seller with 100% feedback and hundreds of sales go and fake such a large listing? Why would anyone go the extent to fake psa 8s and 9s? These arent base 1st ed zards, these are reverse holosā€¦

3 Likes

Just confirming, I couldnā€™t see the PSA and I was reading up on fake PSA cases. Thanks.

Anyone else able to weigh in with specifics?

Pics arenā€™t great but slabs look fine, donā€™t see anything glaring. 99% of fakes are extremely bad and obvious. Also, nobody would take time to fake PSA 5 qualifier reverse holo Aerodactyls.

1 Like

the logo can often be hard to see or not appear visible in photos.

The person who bought the recent Pikachu Illustrator on Heritage is the same person who bought the Pikachu No 1/2/3 Trainers on Goldin.

1 Like

Building up a decent collection so it seems.

Any thoughts on the price? A lot of speculation that the card would reach over a million.
Still a great price though, who would have thought a couple of years ago, even a year agoā€¦

The Kang went for $81,000, lower then the most recent sale price of 100k if Iā€™m correct. Did not expect that.

A lot of the heritage prices were underwhelming. I sold some of the same cards for more a month ago. A notable difference was the psa 10 victory orb. I sold one at 15k, heritage was right under 10k, and that was with their boomer premium included.

I also sold a psa 9 kanga over a year ago for 100k. And I believe an 8.5 recently sold for a similar price.

3 Likes

Was going to post this in the giant Japanese market thread but looks like that is no more.

Thought this auction was pretty surprising. Signed by Naoki Saito.

This thread has been broadened to allow people to not only share auctions, but any deals, retail, ebay or otherwise! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

inspired by @wisewailmer

5 Likes

I saw this and was pretty tempted lol. I donā€™t need another of the card, but itā€™s such an amazing card and $100 is a great price, IMO. If I needed it, Iā€™d BIN the hell out of it.

4 Likes

its already gone lol

3 Likes