The Giant Deal Thread

This is agreegerbz

I think this aswell, i think we need to boycott psa. and make them do a new processā€¦ add 3 more seconds onto the grading process.

They measure centering fast. THen they can measure each card at the start. top to bottom :nerd_face:

We can not allow our beautiful gran jewel psa 10s mean nothing.

I am serious about this also, I seek a healthy resolution for the hobbston.

I swear quite a few of this guyā€™s cards have been questioned on here in regards to trimming over the past few months. Is it coincidence or something more sinister on his part i wonder.

he has an unusually large amount of everflowing 1st ed freshly graded holos tho

Feeling like a bit of a noob here, what do you guys see that makes it suspicious of trimming?

The top border has a almost ā€œflatā€ look to it, instead of the normal rounded look.

plenty of 10s are mis-graded anyway. but yeah, that trimming is bad. not to mention that they still grade fake 1st stamps as well.
will they ever learn? Probably but Idk when.

Itā€™s time to switch to BGS, or just waitā€¦

1 Like

He has been selling trimmed 1st jungle PSA 10 for the past couple of months.

I just donā€™t even look at his auctions anymore

5 Likes

Bgs is much less strict about trimmed cards.

3 Likes

all the more reason to set up your own grading company! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I think Iā€™m past the point of giving him the benefit of the doubt. Very disappointed in both PSA and the seller.

1 Like

I bought a lot of psa 9 jungle and fossils off him this year. Quite a few look a bit off. Hereā€™s one (look at the bottom)ā€¦

Itā€™s difficultā€¦grab a pack pulled card that you may have and try to see if they are the same size

UK PEEPZ:

1 Day Auction:

Espeon and Umbreon Gold Star from the same seller:

www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Espeon-Gold-Star-Ungraded-PSA-10-1-DAY-auction/152834493460?hash=item2395a54c14:g:1bcAAOSwi8xaOU5u

Only posts to UK unfortunately

EDIT: People on Instagram are calling him out as a scammer, maybe it is better to stay away

I mentioned this on Discord but I can say it here too. The certs of these questionable cards tend to cluster around a couple ranges which means:

-probably a bulk order to PSA so itā€™s really only one or two submissions that got through
-you can keep track of these certs and avoid them

Maybe we can compile a set of questionable cards and determine a concrete range of certs to be cautious of?

3 Likes

Make it for tampered with cards in general. Fake stamps included:

PSA 9 Venusaur PSA Registry #27646696 27646696

www.ebay.com/itm/302406856739

eBay seller: eer35 www.ebay.com/usr/eer35?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

PSA 7 Charizard PSA Registry #27665524 27665524

www.ebay.com/itm/322628147507

eBay seller: calvinsunplayedcards www.ebay.com/usr/calvinsunplayedcards?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Fazoolā€™s: PSA 4 Charizard PSA Registry #25787594 25787594

eBay seller: marcdelvi www.ebay.com/usr/marcdelvi

note: has sold and continues to sell fake stamped cards.

2 Likes

www.ebay.com/itm/PSA-Blastoise-9-Shadowless-Rare-Holo-Base-Set-Unlimited-Pokemon/222762309889?hash=item33ddab1901:g:3VUAAOSwMmlZ4SvL

Last one auctioned off for 510, someone listed this one pretty low.

1 Like

:sob: I wish I had seen this earlier. Im so sad now. lol

That makes two of usā€¦

1 Like

I was considering buying it, but I have been buying to many other cards lately. lol