The Giant Deal Thread

Thats what i thought. wouldnt be expecting any full arts anyway.

1 Like

Sealed Play Promo Umbreon/Espeon

page13.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/r129380184

4 Likes

Legendary Collection Booster Box/Decks/etc

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Legendary-Collection-Booster-Box-New-Sealed-2-Theme-Decks-Poster-/181779767670?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a52eb2176

German base 1st edition sealed box
pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281727890618&globalID=EBAY-US

Why did you list that one?

Why not
www.ebay.com/itm/GERMAN-Pokemon-BASE-SET-1ST-EDITION-Booster-BOX-36ct-RARE-SEALED-/331586145098?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d34130b4a

or better yet
www.ebay.com/itm/KKX-POKEMON-GERMAN-BASE-SET-1ST-EDITION-SEALED-BOX-36-PACKS-CLEAN-CHARIZARD-/311386613110?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item488016a576

Case 20 French Theme Decks Pokemon Neo Destiny LIGHT Preconstructed Lugia Coin

www.ebay.com/itm/Case-20-French-Theme-Decks-Pokemon-Neo-Destiny-LIGHT-Preconstructed-Lugia-Coin-/381276155504?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item58c5d46e70

for about $8 a deck

@soulwind

1 Like

The colour for those booster packs looks really off to me. I am calling fakes.

Edit: They have cards from the set for sale as well, I guess not so fake.

I’d love to know how they got these.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind these packs are weighed.

That really shits me. People will think they have a chance, when really they’ll completely over pay for a bunch of commons and rares. Sad really.

3 Likes

Of course they are weighed, only an idiot WOULDN’T weigh them in his situation.
I never have and never will condone the weighing of packs. But when you are in this guys situation you have obviously acquired these packs unethically so you are going to weigh them to maximize your profit. Since that’s the only reason you’d sell them this early.

2 Likes

www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=m786ali1992&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtropical+mega+battle.TRS0&_nkw=tropical+mega+battle&_sacat=0

Graded english Tropical Mega Battle cards for auction. Really interested to see psa 10 prices once dust settles. :blush:

1 Like

Didn’t even know these existed!

1 Like

Extremely rare, I am going to assume this is from the set that was found recently by someone here. Those PSA 10s will fetch a lovely little bundle of legal tender.

2 Likes

Lost Link Sealed booster box (5 available)

1 Like

insane amount of sealed boxes

these are m786ali cards that were found originally by happycakeoven. I may or may not have already purchased one privately there him that will be here at the end of next month. :thinking:?

Yeah happycakeoven is the person I was thinking of.

A few months ago 1 box sold for more then $1.000.00 and these are for sale for more then a week now and just 1 sold…
PokĆ©mon collection values : it’s crazy.

1 Like

Just because the first buyer is crazy for the item doesn’t dictate a trend. Having said that, if I was that seller - I definitely wouldn’t have listed 5 at once. Basic supply and demand.

1 Like

Yes I know but these are not listed for a 25% discount but $350 instead of $1000+.
That’s a huge gap. So it’s interesting to see these didn’t sell with in a week.
I am the only one who bought a Box at the moment.
It just shows how difficult it is to value your collection (in terms of money). One day you think you own a box worth $1000, 2 months later it’s $350.

For my collection I only want to know the value of my collection because of my insurance. Otherwise I don’t really care because like most of you I collect Pokemon cards for fun/love/hobby/sentimental value and not for the money.