The Giant Deal Thread

2 factory sealed English base 1 booster box.

1 Pikachu world collection

10 Fossil Blister booster packs

2 Base 1 Blister booster packs

3 Legendary collections

12 Gym 2 booster packs

  1. gym 2 theme decks

3 Base 2 them decks

BIN US $2,350.00

What is the going rate for 1 factory sealed English base 1 booster box?

A fair number went for about the $1250 mark, but with the price increase I think it tempted more sellers to come out and list theirs and it seems like a lot of the people who wanted one got theirs and left the market so the price has gone down with the excess boxes. Quite a good time to buy one actually, maybe about $950 would be a fair value this very moment.

Just thought I’d help spread the word,
Andrew Estrada is selling his 1st place card. On Facebook he is asking 5k obo.

2 Likes

That is one crazy card. Pretty awesome that it’s available for sale, even if I could never buy it! Maybe some of our trophy card collectors would like to take a stab at it?

He said he was offered 10k at the event. Can’t believe he didn’t accept that… Lol

Probably David Persin offered that amount but iirc someone mentioned he offers around $7k every year for the 1st place so might have been someone else but still thats a crazy amount to turn down.

1 Like

Ya he was mentioned as the person to offer that amount.

Ancient Origins packs… 2 months early? Wut. :nerd_face:

www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-new-unopen-pokemon-ancient-origins-booster-pack-on-hand-rdy-to-ship-/261939487367?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cfccf6287

does this usually happen? lol
@darkrai

Oh yeah I remember that haha :laughing:
Was it revealed how those packs were obtained?

Read more: www.elitefourum.com/t/the-giant-discussion-thread/11645/1

I can verify. The early release of Primal Clash packs was through Wal-Mart and select Target stores. It was in a bundle with one mini binder.

In the past, major retailers have systematically ignored release dates. Wal-Mart is the worst offender. In recent sets, hobby store outrage over the damage it has on sales has been heard and they’ve clamped down on most products. There are still slip ups though.

1 Like

What would a english rayquaza be worth if pulled from those packs before release date or better yet it gets graded PSA 10.

Only what @pottsinator will pay hahaha!

Let’s be honest here, none of us peasants stand a chance against his might! (Just kidding)

5 Likes

LOL! Im hoping I can buy one and grade a 10 myself. If the quality is decent like it has been the past few sets then it will hopefully be easy.

I envy your ability mate. Still trying to find an english Rayquaza EX 75/108 that would grade a 10. Not having any luck =(

I have one that looks 10 worthy. I already have a PSA 10 one. Ill message you :blush:

1 Like

Andrew Estrada on Facebook Virbank is looking to sell his number one trainer from worlds 2014

3 Likes

Little late :slightly_frowning_face:

Jeremy beat Ya to the punch!!

1 Like

Oops it didn’t Load those. Never mind!

Wonder if that guy sent all the good stuff to PSA… Considering he’s only selling 25 pack lots, looks like he weighed them.

1 Like