The giant auction thread

LOL am I going to end up buying all of your collection? :stuck_out_tongue:

I reckon I’ll pass for now, but only because if I win these on Y!J for a cheap price I can combine shipping. If you still have them whenever I buy my next stuff from you and I need them, I’ll definitely hit you up :blush:

@smpratte: Yep, he’s definitely one of the consistent sellers on Y!J. You never know though, if people here don’t bid because I want it (hint hint :stuck_out_tongue: ) then maybe I can grab these for cheap.

Thanks for putting the link up!

Oh I definitely wont be :blush:

Lol, I’ll let you have the Pokemon Center promos if you stay away from the McDonalds promos (both of them).

@dogma - It’s all yours! I don’t know how to use Yahoo! Japan. Plus, I only want the 019/P Tokyo Centre Pikachu x)

I can feel the love :grin:

I’ll let you guys know how I get on.

EDIT: Pissed I lost out on this by 100 yen! page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g102911705

That was relatively cheapish, but convenient!

EDIT 2: page14.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/s225992519

I’m guessing that’s not an early release?

page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k140951829 (these are the Festa energies, they are GORGEOUS patterns when you hold them in your hands… pictures don’t do these justice)

Im really interested in those Festa energies… :blush:

Yeah, grab the energies (fight amongst yourselves over who’s bidding on this one :confused: ) . The good news though is that it’s not the first time I’ve seen them online recently, so I’m sure you can find these again).

Noone bidded on these? page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f94836864 Really?

Just seen two go for 15,000 very recently… That’s probably why.

So I didn’t win those Pokémon centre promos; five minutes left to the end of the auction and a couple of senior managers wanted to take me out for lunch.

Predictably someone snapped them for 100 yen more than my bid :confused:

Oh wells. Career and friends before Pokémon!

$44 pretty good price. With shipping and fee’s around $75 to get to you and still pretty good!

Much less than that with the Cally special :stuck_out_tongue:

But yeah, some things are more important than a couple of cards :wink:

Yes, very true :blush: That senior manager lunch was worth it! Watch you get a promotion :wink: :blush: It is always good to have temperance in collecting!

Haha! That lunch lasted about 20 minutes - I needed to go pray! Promotion is at least a year away, but glad at least one person thinks I’m competent :grin:

Right - more links:

I really want to know what this one actually is. If it has full sets within it, I’ll totally buy it, but that seems too good to be true

and finally:

cgi.ebay.com/1997-Japanese-Pokemon-GOLD-Trophy-Pikachu-Promo-PSA-8-/230590826248?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b048c708#ht_1015wt_698

:stuck_out_tongue:

OMG I would love to get that for my birthday… that would defenatly make my day worth while^^ I wish I had enought money to get something like that. But I dont think I ever will^^

Yeah they aren’t letting go of that card except for the asking price. They found out from someone that there are only 2 copies, and that their’s is the only one that will ever be for sale :blush:

you should get it and add to your collection then sell it to me^^ Jk but really that would be an awsome addition to a collection for serious collectors…

Um… who do you think has the other one?

Either you or he does one of the two^^ But that would be one of the coolest things to ever get in my life time, but I dont have a job that pays a lot… ^^ so good luck if you get it^^

I want this one too cgi.ebay.com/2008-Pokemon-NO-1-TRAINER-WORLD-CHAMPIONSHIPS-PSA-9-/330556297220?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4cf6b0d004