The Giant Art Thread

Yeah the alternates didn’t usually feel special, alternate in the most basic sense. Just a different art haha

1 Like

I’ve always loved that Double Raichu art! Currently grading mine that I pulled

by folipurba

7 Likes

love that magmar.

Good catch! I didn’t want to muddy the waters, but yes. Arita was not the only one.

11 Likes

Perfect Strangers - Vik Muniz @72nd Street subway station, NYC
SV1V 105/078 Miriam - Akira Komayama

15 Likes

Shinji Kanda has done it again

ft. Gyarados
Gyarados

29 Likes

One of the best cards of all time if not the best I have ever seen! I shall buy 10 at least!

2 Likes

Modern peaking

2 Likes

This is one of the best threads on E4, so pure

7 Likes

Love that the Paldean Wooper AR coming in Triple Beat is illus. by Miki Tanaka who also did the first Wooper set card in Neo Genesis. both awesome arts.

16 Likes

That’s fun! It’s also cool to see how their technique and style has evolved over time. NIce catch!

2 Likes

Triplet Beat is giving Paldea starters the best possible card sets. Each evolution line is completed by one artist:

21 Likes

I like Skeledirge’s the most (probably because I used him on my team).

1 Like

Fuecoco line continues showing how its the best. I get what they are trying to do with the other two, I just aren’t feeling the execution. I like the Quaxly and Floragato cards, but aren’t really feeling the others in their respective lines.

Welllllll shit :sweat_smile: question is do I take them out of my tag team binder now :thinking: by more disappointed in myself that I didn’t cop it

Having the same artist illustrate a whole evolution line (especially lines with second evolutions) really looks great in binders. There are quite a few for the Hoppip to Jumpluff line, and they’re always a joy to look at because they’re so cohesive.

3 Likes

That’s a binder page if ever I saw one!

Arita families

17 Likes