Team Rocket Spectratech Foil Test Print Card for Sale on PWCC

I thought that some of you would find this test print card interesting. It is up for auction on PWCC tonight.

https://www.pwccmarketplace.com/items/3386865/2000-pokemon-team-rocket-golbat-dugtrio-coated-spectratech-foil-test-print-cgc-6

6 Likes

This is incredibly cool! Look forward to seeing where this goes, thanks for sharing. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Short story, I bought (from auction) this card on Facebook from a very nice person sometime between late 2020-early 2021, at that time people were debating this is a fake one due to the smaller width from a standard size card. I sent it to CGC walkthrough, took over 45 days to do all the research + grading.

Due to the smaller card size, this card has a very large room to move inside the case, yes, it moves a lot. Then my friend suggested me to list it on PWCC last year. but the original scanned photo was very bad when I sent it in.

It took me multiple emails and chats to fix the scan photo on their website. Took over 2 weeks for them to fix. When the card was on auction, somehow their system couldn’t show this listing unless we search some exact keywords, it just couldn’t show up regularly. it was a horrible experience; I also unfriended my friend after that, from my experience, test prints and some error cards are very risky to sell on auction, would be better to wait for the right buyer.

As the person who graded the card, I wish this card the best.

3 Likes