Team Rocket Special Case Promo Cards

cough cough…

Feel the same way… wanted to buy 2 yesterday but ive never made a purchase that expensive now i wish i had. Maybe more will pop up.

I bet more will appear. I have a feeling some sellers are sitting on a few just testing the waters at the moment.

dam… i was supposed to pre-order these in japan, but i had no capital or credit clearance here at the time.

blerh… i just paid 23000 yen for a suitcase for myself…

i couldn’t find cheaper around the web at the moment. YJA is around 25000 yen atm. + middleman fees etc / postage.

The centering on the cards in my set is amazing. Don’t plan on grading them but they are easily gem mint. The case smells good too.

I’m so glad I bought 2 cases! Prices remind me of the staff Charizard cards when they first came out.

Pics?

Come on English print… don’t fail me now…

www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-CARD-2016-TEAM-ROCKET-SPECIAL-CASE-GIOVANNIS-SCHEME-277-XY-P-JAPANESE-/272560037740?hash=item3f75d81f6c:g:cb8AAOSwfVpYpw2H

www.ebay.com/itm/POKEMON-CARD-2016-TEAM-ROCKET-SPECIAL-HERE-CAMESTEAM-ROCKET-278-XY-P-JAPANESE-/351984670799?hash=item51f3ebd84f:g:Yu0AAOSwTuJYpw-z

Cards by themselves for those interested. Not my bag, but they are pretty awesome looking.

The box: i.imgur.com/g6u6BOR.jpg
The case: i.imgur.com/F1DpPMC.jpg
Giovanni card: i.imgur.com/evuMDT6.jpg
Team rocket card: i.imgur.com/v7iZQXP.jpg
Deck box: i.imgur.com/687sxJ8.jpg
Sleeves: i.imgur.com/eufqHFr.jpg
Coin: i.imgur.com/U9uLQ7j.jpg
The whole shebang: i.imgur.com/pR3WAjc.jpg

2 Likes

To the missed opportunities thread!

I have to get home to see how big the case is. Maybe I can use the case to hold all my Psa cards after I buy some foam padding!

I can’t believe I forgot to pre order this. It is now at $399 :slightly_frowning_face:

I can’t wait to see how much this is going to climb in the coming years.

Properly kicking myself for not ordering more than 1 in the early stages.

1 Like

I just hope that this doesn’t turn into one of those Top 20 cards lol. Jk I mean I hope it does, especially those who paid attention and got it early :blush:

1 Like

www.ebay.com/itm/Pokemon-Card-Game-20th-Anniversary-Team-Rocket-Special-Attache-case-Japanese-/172531368019?hash=item282babc053:g:yR4AAOSwfVpYovVr

84 watching lol

Here’s one on auction, ending in 9 hours currently at $155

page16.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/u133854160

I can only imagine buyee’s fee for getting that shipped out lol

$45 actually hahah that’s how I got mine. Luckily I got it cheap enough to make it worth it

Bought 4 of these, sold for $200 each :blush: .