TCG Art Containing Tea Collection Help

Hey everyone,

Bit of a weird and likely challenging request here, but I am working on a collection of artworks involving tea.
Apart from the obvious (Sinistea & Polteagiest cards)
Do you know of any cards that have art involving tea, whether it be drinking, sitting in the background, or anything else?

The three I’ve found today are:

• Indeedee from Battle Styles
  • Hoopa from Forbidden Light
  • Gulpin from Generations
7 Likes

Japanese Promo - Tea Party 325/SM-P

5 Likes

That card is beautiful - definitely will be the centrepiece of my collection, thank you! So many under the radar JP Promos.

3 Likes

But why tea?

3 Likes

I am a huge tea guy, will have around 5 cups a day and I love having niche little collections lol.

4 Likes

This card again. Might be tea, might be coffee. You’ll have to decide lol

8 Likes

That’s good enough for me! Thank you lol.
I imagine there won’t be too many cards to fit my collection so I’ll likely have to take what I can get.

2 Likes

Magearna XY165 Promo

7 Likes

This one is perfect too! Gives the exact same vibes as the Indeedee from Battle Styles (card that motivated me to start this collection)

1 Like

I know that it was coffee from the movie… but you could just imagine that it is tea instead!

Alcremie #SWSH058

2 Likes

Nice, I love collections inspired by other personal interests.

Slurpuff 154/236 - Cosmic Eclipse
I think these are portable tea cups for camping (on the right)

Ludicolo 2/18 - Detective Pikachu
Tea on the right tray

Jigglypuff 14/18 - Detective Pikachu
May or may not be tea on the table to the right. I’ll let you decide :slight_smile:

Alcremie TG08/TG30 - Brilliant Stars

Alcremie 071/172 - Brilliant Stars
Look at the sign on the left, it’s a tea shop

2 Likes

Pretty abstract, but this Bunnelby has a cup of tea in the background.

#SWSH082

4 Likes

thank you so much! Look’s like its becoming an Alcremie collection because half of them contain tea it seems like lol

funny enough I’m also a sowsow collector and see these cards all the time and never noticed the tea there!! Will be getting a 2nd now lol

2 Likes

2 Likes

Tea… towels?

4 Likes

That card is downright adorable, we actually just had one come through recently (the english version anyways). Would recommend for collection 8/10.

haha as much as I love that Dedenne art that one may be a bit of a stretch for the tea collection lol

1 Like

Got another one for you, Choy 137/189 from Astral Radiance

3 Likes

Found another one :slight_smile: Introducing a furry fan favorite, Growlithe from Sandstorm:

6 Likes