TCG Art Containing Tea Collection Help

I actually picked this one up a few weeks back. This might be my favourite tea mon yet haha!

1 Like

@Ruley711 Don’t know why I keep coming back to this thread :laughing: found another one!

6 Likes

Not done yet! Just call me DJ Khaled: ANOTHA ONE.

Yes, that cup probably has coffee but lets just assume it is indeed tea. I think I may be having more fun building your tea collection than you :rofl:

5 Likes

Omg thank you so much for all the help!! Please keep sending them my way haha.
I’m going to pick all of these up in the new year! It’s growing so much more than I anticipated lol!

2 Likes

@Ruley711 I might have a problem. I’ve essentially adopted your collecting goal and I find myself strangely searching for cards with tea or teacups :laughing: I think I found another one not yet in this thread! Introducing Lopunny from Ultra Prism:

4 Likes

@Ruley711 straight from my old mad party deck.

1 Like

@Ruley711 I hope you don’t mind but I’ve been watching this thread for my own collection goals. Tea is one of my favorite things in life. If I find new ones not posted here yet I’ll post them as well.

1 Like

How the hell did I overlook this one :woozy_face:

6 Likes

I have this one already , and I must say, its probably top 5 for perfect “vibe” on what I am going for lol!

1 Like

hahaha I love that! we definitely have that in common. Looking forward to updating everyone in the new year with everything together lol!

1 Like

@Ruley711 I told you before I might have a problem, but now it’s actually starting to become worrisome. I started dreaming about tea last night. I’m buying more tea than normal (or ever, really), not even to drink, just to have in my possession. At the first sight of a nice warm mug I can’t help but feel myself being ensnared by it’s overpowering draw. Hell, I don’t even LIKE tea!

But enough of my personal lavender-laden woes, let’s boost this collection and add more cards containing tea! Thanks to the new Scarlet Ex and Violet Ex set, here are new cards for you!

If these new ones weren’t enough, here is a bonus one from 2021. Similar to cards in previous posts, it may be a coffee cup, but its way more fun to assume it’s tea:

As always, happy hunting! :teapot: :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I want to have as strong guiding light in my life as tea is to @camrok37

3 Likes

I deeply admire your grown admiration for tea. If you’ve never tried loose leaf tea I would highly recommend as opposed to grocery store tea bags. The flavour is so rich and nice.

I am excited for the new set for those cards!!
Thanks as always, this collection is basically ours at this point and I love it hahaha

2 Likes

My pleasure :slight_smile:

In all seriousness I have actually never tried loose leaf tea but maybe Pokemon is just the thing to get me to try it! Who would have thought a Pokemon collecting forum would be the impetus to drink tea? Weird how things work in life, eh?

3 Likes

@Ruley711 You all thought I could go a week without finding a tea related card. Well, you have another thing coming, my friends. I drove to work today in a Model T, become friends with Mr. T, I’m currently wearing a T, and now drinking some loose leaf tea. My whole life revolves around T/Tea!

In my pursuit of finding a gluttonous card for the Pokemotions thread, I ALSO found a tea card! Behold, Snorlax and the tiny cup of tea next to his belly:

4 Likes

I can think of two Indeedee cards with tea

2 Likes

That’s one of my favourite trainer gallery cards and I’ve never noticed it!!
Better start looking closer at some of my cards lol!!

2 Likes

That Saya Tsuruta indeedee was what motivated me to start this collection because I love it so much with the little sinistea lol

New TeaCG card.

7 Likes

And make it double

5 Likes