TaatRob's complete Togepi master collection (Looking for 1)

Yeah it was actually insane.
I didn’t know they exists un till Quuador showed me screenshot of other cards from the set which were UNL.

I went checking on some Japanese auctions and found it by dumb luck.
Haven’t seen any other so far.

As for the Spanish Togepi’s, I only know 1 person who has 3. 2 BGS graded, and 1 ungraded. Unfortunately he’s not selling currently. But besides that I don’t know about any other. The Neo Genesis Spanish in 1st edition is really rare. I hope one day I can find it!

2 Likes

Just now realizing that every Togepi art is fantastic.

Yes I really love the artwork of the egg!

Nice to see other people collecting a card or cards in every language, i am doing one myself

Newest addition to the collection:

Anybody any tips how to sleeve these? Which size sleeve do I need for this?

11 Likes

I personally use BCW 6x9 Photograph Sleeves + Ultra Pro 6x9 Toploaders for all my Jumbo cards, and then put them in a transparent A4 sheet in a regular office binder. I’ve been doing so for all my Jumbo cards ever since @skinst recommended it to me a couple of years ago. Still the best way to store Jumbo cards imo. :blush: (Especially since the new 25th anniversary Jumbo binders won’t fit older Jumbo cards, because new Jumbo cards are smaller… :confused: )

Greetz,
Quuador

3 Likes

Hey Quuador,

Was indeed already looking at these as my best option. Just ordered them!

Also made some upgrades on the thread to be more use-friendly. Pictures are now in a spoiler tag, to prevent having to scroll through it every time.

Have you tried posting on the Mexican TCG Facebook page for those two Spanish cards?

I’ve looked and posted on many facebooks already as well yes, but if you know a Mexican facebook, please link it so I can check if I already posted on that one :blush:

@taatrob, Nevermind, I see you already posted there lol

Yes, even though I am pretty sure they only got released in Spain, not in Latin America.

If anybody knows for sure, or has more info, please feel free to share :blush:

1 Like

This is such a nice collection, amazing job :blush:

Added pictures into the main post for the 2 cards I am still missing:

So far I only know about:

• 3 Neo genesis first edition Spanish existing. 1 person has 3 but unfortunately doesn’t sell them currently.
  • 1 Wotc Black star Promo spanish. 1 person has one in it’s collection, but unfortunately not for sale.

However they did provide me with pictures, which finally gives me some higher quality pictures as reference, and proof they indeed exists.
The search continues…

4 Likes

Updated the main post with the latest arrival.

6 Likes

So far my Non TCG/sealed stuff of Togepi.

11 Likes

Oh, that skateboard is cool! I love how it has the Togepi patterns at the bottom, and how both the top and bottom contains the egg-edge cracks. And the other items are nice as well of course. :blush:

Greetz,
Quuador

1 Like

Yeah when I first saw it I was hesitant, but I kept looking at it, and it kept appearing in my dreams. That moment I knew I had to buy it.

Came still sealed in the original Pokémon center box + certificate of authenticity.

1 Like

3 Weeks after you mentioned them, I can happily say the final pieces have arrived.

Now we are back to only missing 2 cards :blush:.

3 Likes

Man. I have to give you props, you have some top tier connections

1 Like

Cardmarket and Ebay are a heaven if you know what you are looking for.

Might also add a little bit of luck, but it is what it is :blush:.

Now hoping I can find the last 2 cards, which I am still trying daily.
The internet is big, hope someone has them!

If I can’t find them online I might schedule some holiday to visit Spain when the lockdown is over, to go to different card shops to look for them.

1 Like